The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

2 things.

I'm definitely planning to win. I just hope it's just my one ticket. I don't wanna have to share the jackpot with anybody in montana or some ****.

that first 6 months is going to be freaking nuts. after that, I'd relax and soak it all in.

If I can go to Wyoming and buy a ticket I would. I doubt I'll hit in South FL :lol:

Aont no one winning out this way. Lottery winners are usually from the east coast. Thats New York down to Florida, from there you can as far west as maybe Mississippi. Every now n then a random state outside of those wins

do use play a QP or select your own random #s

i just go with QP esp after i read that 70/80% of winners were from QP tickets 

If I can go to Wyoming and buy a ticket I would. I doubt I'll hit in South FL :lol:

Aont no one winning out this way. Lottery winners are usually from the east coast. Thats New York down to Florida, from there you can as far west as maybe Mississippi. Every now n then a random state outside of those wins

cali and nyc win all the time. its based on population density. more people mean more tickets sold.

did yall see where Powerball just filed and pressed charges on a bunch of executives recently that were fixing lotteries for their friends and fam to win??

I believe in Georgia (where I live) that you can't stay anonymous if you win the lotto :smh:

I would still want to live in my same house and just have Lamborghini Countach in my driveway but that's all the confirmation the neighbors would need :smh:

Seems like a lot of winners are in FL doe. Prolly cause all those retired old people have nothing better to do than buy lotto tickets.

Still, I'm finna win this Powerball tonight. Trust.

How many tickets do people tend to buy for a jackpot this big? The chances of winning
sick.gif

Wish I had a chance to win.

I believe in Georgia (where I live) that you can't stay anonymous if you win the lotto :smh:

I would still want to live in my same house and just have Lamborghini Countach in my driveway but that's all the confirmation the neighbors would need :smh:

That's why winners in states who must identify themselves lawyer up and form a corporation (LLC) which "accepts" the money. The lawyer who represents the corporation is the person who publicly accepts the winnings on behalf of the LLC.

Use this to make your decision

https://www.usamega.com/powerball-jackpot.asp

for me, $218 million at once beats waiting 30 years for $356 M

I'm getting a lawyer immediately after I find out tomorrow morning.

Killa NT summit coming up this summer, just watch

Lambo Aventador, Stingray, Range Rover and Aston Martin Rapide

That's why winners in states who must identify themselves lawyer up and form a corporation (LLC) which "accepts" the money. The lawyer who represents the corporation is the person who publicly accepts the winnings on behalf of the LLC.
Sweet. I have some friends who are lawyers.

I'll throw them a pair of Cyber Monday AJ1's for compensation.
roll.gif

If I win I'm moving straight to Connecticut. Cop a gated crib and hire personal security to be with me at all times on some rob and big steez. Will still post on NT tho. I'll cop the world's fastest bot and when shoes drop I'll buy every pair and sell them on nt bidding style starting from 100.

Last edited:
Good read, but I can't take that article seriously

Get a vasectomy? I'm trying to give these girls the whole raw batter

I would like to share my reading material for tonight to get ready.

I've read that before. I like how K&L Gates is #17 on the biggest law firms in the world. The "Gates" is Bill Gates, Sr. So, yeah, the Gates family was cookin' either way. Just not as much as Bill Jr. is today lol.

Damn after all the taxes, comes out to $186M

Damn shame all that money gone. Study was done said most winners who take the lump sum blow it within 5 years :x

What the hell do you even buy that u can blow all that.

Damn shame all that money gone. Study was done said most winners who take the lump sum blow it within 5 years :x

Read the Reddit link. You'd be surprised.

youre humble thats good

spending isnt hard, why even play? lol

at least make a change in the world on small level, thats a lot of money man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom