The Official Presidential Inauguration Thread

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

mods slacking....put this kid in after school detention...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you stay slurping the mods

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

the takeover,the break over

now that a black person took over the presidency from the greedy white man

whats next
..... your not helping or standing for what he believes in with those comments...
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
fall back

you think the white man is ya friend
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

greed is the only white man friend

You're embarrassing us. Please stop.

This dude made every 2Pac fan on this board look like an idiot in the past week. Dude has to be like 15. Everytime he types something, the NT community collectively shakes our heads.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
another funny style dude
Your a cornball.... god I wish Dirty would ban all of you young fools
your a *$%!.... wishing for these mods to ban me,like i care about this message board

how you gonna wish i get ban when you gonna get ban also

there always that house negro thinking everything is sweet cause for the first time white people was forced to do the right thing
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lmao you called me a house negro??? really?? ...ok seriously someone do something about guy....
Yo FreddyPee, dont even bother with this dude yo, Hes "Thecomebacklegend"..The same dude thats always hating on NYC on some "Its adump, nothing major over there" type %@@%, and stays hyping up Philly. Its pointless to have an educated argument with someone thats uneducated. Its justa waste of time

Anyways Obama Ftw

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Thanks for dividing races even more. It's because of people like you that our country is being held back.

im not dividing anything,it's reality

these white people don't care about you

they care about being greedy
By the way, I'm white. And exactly what white people are you referring to?

How are you not dividing races when you are talking about blacks "taking over"? Taking over what? Why should any race take over anything?

If you really want black people to "take over", you're just reversing your believed-to-be roles of whites and blacks, putting blacks at the topand whites at the bottom. Doesn't that seem hypocritical to you, to have one race dominating over others, since you're so against it? Why can'tall races live equally amongst each other?

y r we even entertaining phillypac?

we Celebrating we dont need any negativity

Damn....Obama has got to be tired as hell....dude probably barely slept last night....had to do everything all day long and probably has to get up mad earlytomorrow for meetings and stuff

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at these sell outs,when white people post comments about black people,nowhite people come in and post anything

when i post something everyone is on my top

Pics from the Commander-In-Chief Ball

r512972948.jpg

capt.677c791fd100401f8bb4b0e676bacf77.obama_inauguration__dchg133.jpg

r2727650144.jpg

capt.36ab107527f2422c9d2a3cabcb7ef203.obama_inauguration_dccd153.jpg

2009_01_20t222435_354x450_us_obama.jpg

r1701677821.jpg

r2858165647.jpg

capt.d09e9c5f9c2a49e4bb06552f07d917d7.obama_inauguration_biden_dcsw106.jpg

r1693114260.jpg

capt.78344fd51b024cf9aabc8e21f57e1426.aptopix_obama_inauguration_dcgh119.jpg

capt.d2d816733e8a4313971e4712b9d975b8.obama_inauguration__dchg134.jpg

Home States Ball
r2349525815.jpg

r3195395616.jpg

This combo of satellite images provided by GeoEye Satellite Image shows Washington D.C.'s National Mall on Dec. 29,2008, on top, and on Jan. 20, 2009 taken at 11:19 AM EDT
capt.44501ba054ad4259acb1a59ee10cbcfa.inauguration_obama_ny119.jpg

Special Air Mission 28000 arrives carrying former President George Bush in Waco, Texas, Tuesday, Jan. 20, 2009
capt.009dbe170bed4b49a87e14b8752aec70.bush_texas_txtg103.jpg

A folder for President Barack Obama left by former president George W. Bush sits on the Resolute desk in the Oval Office of the White House January 20.
capt.photo_1232508428370-7-0.jpg

Previous pics on pg 55 & 58

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

y r we even entertaining phillypac?

we Celebrating we dont need any negativity

Exactly, just stop arguing with him.

Supreme Chief Justice John Roberts
mad.gif
smh.gif

dude is a frickin' moron.

i thought it was obama that made a mistake during his oath, but it was roberts who was corrected by obama for messing up the oath.

way to screw up a historic moment. makes me want to slap the taste of the roberts' mouth.

Thanks for dividing races even more. It's because of people like you that our country is being held back.

im not dividing anything,it's reality

these white people don't care about you

they care about being greedy

How are you not dividing races when you are talking about blacks "taking over"? Taking over what?

black people are taking over(not these lame sell outs in this thread),black people are 16% of the population and a black person already took over thepresidency

whats next?

Originally Posted by FWA III

mad.gif
smh.gif

i thought it was obama that made a mistake during his oath, but it was roberts who was corrected by obama for messing up the oath.

way to screw up a historic moment. makes me want to slap the taste of the roberts' mouth.

word... thanks to that fool, the actual swearing in ceremony will have NO replay value in the future
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by FWA III

mad.gif
smh.gif

word... thanks to that fool, the actual swearing in ceremony will have NO replay value in the future
alien.gif

and Roberts is one of the Supreme Court's right wing justices....wow.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
FWA III wrote:
mad.gif
smh.gif

alien.gif

glad to see the media clear this up! people against Obama was quick to say something
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

thats Obama for ya..........he came with the hold up mister you doing it wrong let me correct you and make YOU look like a fool on national TV thensmile
happy.gif
...smooooooth Obama
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
FWA III wrote:
mad.gif
smh.gif

alien.gif

glad to see the media clear this up! people against Obama was quick to say something
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

thats Obama for ya..........he came with the hold up mister you doing it wrong let me correct you and make YOU look like a fool on national TV then smile
happy.gif
...smooooooth Obama
pimp.gif

I thought Pres. Obama messed up...I knew he was that dude.
pimp.gif

does anyone else feel like it hasn't completely sunk in yet?

like today when i read the headlines like "The President issues new executive order" i kept thinking of Bush, smh
smh.gif

or when i see all the pictures from today and yesterday of him in the Oval Office, i feel like he's just an imposter or something and Bush is letting himhang out there
laugh.gif

i dunno... it just hasn't sunk in yet that Obama RUNS this *@$% now. not a single person in this country can tell him *@$% any more... not McCain, notO'reilly, not ANYBODY!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

does anyone else feel like it hasn't completely sunk in yet?

like today when i read the headlines like "The President issues new executive order" i kept thinking of Bush, smh
smh.gif

or when i see all the pictures from today and yesterday of him in the Oval Office, i feel like he's just an imposter or something and Bush is letting him hang out there
laugh.gif

i dunno... it just hasn't sunk in yet that Obama RUNS this *@$% now. not a single person in this country can tell him *@$% any more... not McCain, not O'reilly, not ANYBODY!
pimp.gif

Michelle can...The one with the Vagina runs the house
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

capt.7d737bfb3115484e94abac2f008eed98.aptopix_obama_inauguration_dcpm210.jpg

I got emotional looking at this picture...very poignant. As much as we may disagree, I know under it all Bush had good intentions.
grin.gif
No, he's a scumbag straight up. There's a place in hell waiting for him, Cheney & Rumsfeld.

Good Riddance to those devils!
indifferent.gif
Ill co-sign that
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This is the message I was trying to convey....1:20 mark

Back
Top Bottom