**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I have no concrete info...just spotted two new Indian theme tshirtrs, and the 5 panel hat that Ex posted for Blue Label hoping that it leads to more of that collection.
Seeing that RL uses the same fabric panels in multiple peices each season makes me think that I'll see what I'm hoping for.
i hope you're right, i'm a big fan of indian print.

Last edited:

Any help with this rugby, what season/year is it from?

I believe it was 04 or 05 possibly earlier. From what I understand it retailed at $250 and has been the most expensive blue label rugby to date.

Does anyone here know if the Rugby store(s) in NYC are still selling Modern Explorer line? I'm only asking on here because its 11 pm and the stores are closed so I cant ask directly.

Modern Explorer was a blue label collection as far as I know. Not sure if rugby had a same or similar collection.

Couple things I got in recently, just to add some color.

xdhu8w.jpg

^It's part of that Black/White Rowing collection. Not sure of the name. Only place I seen it was on rl.com and I think it's gone now. It's got a huge patch on the back which wasn't really shown on the website along with the elbow patches. I like how rugby.com shows you the back of shirts when you hoover over them.

I'm not appreciating cats trying to push this Denim & Supply (Chaps 2012), like something thread worthy.............:smh:

^It's part of that Black/White Rowing collection. Not sure of the name. Only place I seen it was on rl.com and I think it's gone now. It's got a huge patch on the back which wasn't really shown on the website along with the elbow patches. I like how rugby.com shows you the back of shirts when you hoover over them.
Thanks for the info on that rugby. That black/white Rowing rugby with the leather elbow pads was a disappointment, didn't expect it to be so light weight 
ohwell.gif

Need this asap:

Thanks for the info on that rugby. That black/white Rowing rugby with the leather elbow pads was a disappointment, didn't expect it to be so light weight 
ohwell.gif

Need this asap:
i see you came across my ebay listing haha.

Last edited:
that rugby is probably the nicest piece out of that collection. there's some other good items (polo, cardgian, varsity).

I wish I would of took pics of smoke dza the other night when I saw him
He had on a blue vest with a big american flag
but I notice his clothes were kind of snug and splashy splash said the same thing :lol:
kushgod 4 life

I always buy one standout item from each Olympic Collection. Luckly this was still around when the sale hit. Just came it today and holds it's own well with the last Olympic favorite.

I'm not sure if this has already been answered but do the regular Polo's ever go on sale? Im looking to pick up a few for work. 

What's up with all of these Polo Tweed Jackets, hats, pants, vests etc..

@ my local polo spot tweed is everywhere

Got my eyes on that fidel II boot. I will definitely wait on a sale though. It's very nice, but it's not 1500 nice :smh:

Just got these pieces in the mail earlier today. The one on the left was a bit too long on me so I just gave it to my brother, early birthday present for him lol

And the first Native American print peices for Fall 12' Blue Label surface! The Blue one is a recycled pattern from last season, but I'll be adding it to the closets when the next sale hits.
I'm not a fan of the generic looking Indian Head on the brown one, but I may get it to layer under somethings that I already have.

*fingers crossed for wool Native American outware*

This one from Spring 12' is nice too.

Last edited:

And the first Native American print peices for Fall 12' Blue Label surface! The Blue one is a recycled pattern from last season, but I'll be adding it to the closets when the next sale hits.
I'm not a fan of the generic looking Indian Head on the brown one, but I may get it to layer under somethings that I already have.
*fingers crossed for wool Native American outware*
This one from Spring 12' is nice too.

Are those pieces available now? I can't find them on the site.

Back
Top Bottom