**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They could be reselling products, but would have to say the majority of Mom and Pop's are selling fakes.

And I like the Trapper Lake l/s rugby up there.

Last edited:
I think this,
2012-08-18_16-38-17_195.jpg

Great hat, but the crown is just a bit too shallow. I think they nailed the right fit on the black melton Ski patch 5 panel they did over the winter season.

Great hat, but the crown is just a bit too shallow. I think they nailed the right fit on the black melton Ski patch 5 panel they did over the winter season.

curious, what is this melton ski patch 5 panel you speak of? btw, nice polo sport jacket in the avatar.

How do I go about cleaning/fixing my black merino beanie it wide/loose after sweating in it last winter?

curious, what is this melton ski patch 5 panel you speak of? btw, nice polo sport jacket in the avatar.

Thanks, good eye on that Polo Sport jacket I've got.

Haven't seen it anywhere else but one spot in Toronto.

One interesting thing to note is there's a blue label inside that says:

Ralph Lauren
Canada, LP
401 Bay Street
Suite 1600
Toronto, Canada
M5H 2Y4

Thanks, good eye on that Polo Sport jacket I've got.
Haven't seen it anywhere else but one spot in Toronto.

One interesting thing to note is there's a blue label inside that says:
Ralph Lauren
Canada, LP
401 Bay Street
Suite 1600
Toronto, Canada
M5H 2Y4
Please tell me that this is new.....

And when it couldn't get any better....
Ralph comes with more instant classics on top of an already epic season...

The older asymmetrical shearling bomber from a few years back was better, but these are always lovey in any variation.

Native Amirican Motive is best in Wool or handknit, but this we haven't seen these from RL for a while

And this got bumped to the top of my list.

The flood of DenimSupply Indian prints and the $100 price jump will help keep these in stock until the first sale hits.:smokin

Footware linup is correct.
Ralph has really outdone himself for 2012, and we still have the winter wave coming.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics super. That Mt. Everest jacket is a must have. Still trying to decide if I like that indian print parka.

yo mr.matthews
do them cargo have a name?
I have the regular khaki ones and wanted a navy pair couldn't find any on eBay or the .com

Thanks for the pics super. That Mt. Everest jacket is a must have. Still trying to decide if I like that indian print parka.
You're welcome Frank. I can't wait to see other peices from the Mt. Everest line...and very nice pick on those military shorts.

outlet having a sale this weekend? might head over to great lakes tomorrow wanna know if im wasting my time or not.

Back
Top Bottom