**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So they had a timer for 10am

Yet sold it at 9am

Kinda foul lol
If it wasn’t for this site I would’ve been on 30 min from now.. I refreshed and the countdown link didn’t even lead anything.. went to the main site and got the rugby

Didn’t attempt the pullover. I’ll go for the B&W version of that

video-L.gif

Congrats to all those that paid retail, and Kudos to Ralph for the online US release this time around.

I feel like everyone had the same slim change at getting something from the collection.

Poncho is still available, which is the boldest piece in the collection regardless of the hate it's getting.

For those that missed out, RL is waiting for you to spend your L's on the Team USA merchandise.

Congrats to all those that paid retail, and Kudos to Ralph for the online US release this time around.

I feel like everyone had the same slim change at getting something from the collection.

Poncho is still available, which is the boldest piece in the collection regardless of the hate it's getting.

For those that missed out, RL is waiting for you to spend your L's on the Team USA merchandise.

poncho says/said it was available, but when you put into cart... wont go thru

Wow what the hell. Woke up at 6:45am. Turned on the computer and it's all gone. Looked through this thread and it released an hour ago even though it was suppose to be 7am PST. What the eff?

Wow what the hell. Woke up at 6:45am. Turned on the computer and it's all gone. Looked through this thread and it released an hour ago even though it was suppose to be 7am PST. What the eff?

****ing bull****. On hold to RL right now to yell at them over false advertising. Setup my work schedule around their timer.

Back
Top Bottom