**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn sucks they did that with the timer. Im at work and was slowing around since I thought it was at 10...coulda been at the computer at 9 :smh:

Ralph is dirty. They had a timer last night for 10 pm too on the UK site and it dropped at like 730 pm. Knew something whack like this was going to happen. Screw you RL

Last edited:
I just checked their IG post, said they were going to have it online too. Not so sure when and if they did drop online already sorry for the false info.

i let the pullover distract me from the fact that the hooded rugby is the hardest piece of the collection smh

if this stuff drops anywhere else, thats the first thing im going for

Only Piece That Interests Me To Be Honest.

Pullover Is Dope For Nostalgia Sake But Other Than That..... Collection Was Easy To Pass On For Me

Even Rae & Just pulled up.
image.jpeg

Of course. This was just a test to see how the marker responds. They will probabaly do an annual/quarterly retro of an item now to keep hype consistent.
I know you've been gone for a minute Sock Lord, but this is the 2nd "test" Ralph has dropped and he has plenty more items to retro in his bag. Not to say you're wrong about pieces from this collection being rereleased.

Back
Top Bottom