**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was shook for a while because I hadn't received a confirmation on my UK order....got the shipping email confirm tho!!! I see a few heads took Ls but I will probably have either a Small or Medium available (didn't know what size to buy) in the hoody rugby and rugby. Lmk if you want to take off my hands @ UK retail price plus shipping. Keep in mind I won't have it until maybe next weekend since I had to ship thru a proxy.
Nice to see people helping out others

Failed on Pullover , so copped the Vest in XS smh , need to size up little by little Dm me if u need an XS I’ll size up til I get my L/XL

I know you've been gone for a minute Sock Lord, but this is the 2nd "test" Ralph has dropped and he has plenty more items to retro in his bag. Not to say you're wrong about pieces from this collection being rereleased.

Quoting this for 'Sock Lord'

If there's anything I remember about Lucky Luciano, it's the socks.

no clue why i bought the shoes

i like the way that model high-top fits... But it says snow beach, so you don't want to wear in spring/summer.. And I'm such a stan, i doubt ill wear them in the snow/salt/slush of winter, so they'll end up in a box never worn for years.

couldn't help myself tho. Should have put the $250 toward the fleece.

Any Mediums in the rugby, vest or hoody, pls hit me up. Help a brother who couldn't afford the culture back in the day and was too afraid to boost the items, out!

Throw your Ls up

lo-life-polo-ralph-lauren-crew-complex-0.jpg

Got Fitted and Boonie off Mini Shop in Spain complete with shipping confirm.
Got through on OC for XL Pullover but saw it said US only once order was confirmed so prob cancelled as in UK.
Got through on Vest and Hip Bag via Asos but no shipping confirms...

Online's kinda fun but not long lasting when you get cancellations for everything in the end!

Got Fitted and Boonie off Mini Shop in Spain complete with shipping confirm.
Got through on OC for XL Pullover but saw it said US only once order was confirmed so prob cancelled as in UK.
Got through on Vest and Hip Bag via Asos but no shipping confirms...

Online's kinda fun but not long lasting when you get cancellations for everything in the end!

Word ... got a vest off the RL UK site. Have a proxy service so I'm good with the EU address part, but haven't received a shipping confirmation yet either.

Word ... got a vest off the RL UK site. Have a proxy service so I'm good with the EU address part, but haven't received a shipping confirmation yet either.

My vest order on Caliroots got cancelled, took them almost half a day to send the confirmation too!

In contrast just orered each of the caps in L/XL from Mini Store and got shipping confirmation in about an hour.

I think the most hyped and south out for items are taking longer for shipping confirms from places as the demand must be huge. Just a guess..

Semi salty I was mislead by that countdown. Feel like I would have gotten something pretty easy. Now ai will never know. If prices come down on rugby or pullover in a M/L maybe Ill cop down the line.

Back
Top Bottom