**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

what were you thinking bro?.... those SB travel foxes supposed to stay with ralph until he gives them away as throw ins for future releases

:rofl:

200.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

**** id be heated

Someone bless me w the early links for black collection. TBH I would feel a little less silly wearing that at my age ‍♂️

I tend to agree but for me the Raekwon pullover was such an iconic piece that I always wanted growing up. TBH the only SB piece I had growing up was the red USA fleece with SB patch on sleeve all the other stuff I was too young (read: limited funds) and was not a booster...lol.

I wasn't really feeling the BW SB release at first but after seeing some detail pics I am kind of debating entering the raffle for the hats and rugby.

I tend to agree but for me the Raekwon pullover was such an iconic piece that I always wanted growing up. TBH the only SB piece I had growing up was the red USA fleece with SB patch on sleeve all the other stuff I was too young (read: limited funds) and was not a booster...lol.

I wasn't really feeling the BW SB release at first but after seeing some detail pics I am kind of debating entering the raffle for the hats and rugby.
Haven't worn my pully in a few years and dont see that changing but needed the hard. The hooded rugby would've gotten worn because I could rock with the colors. Will be going for more of the b&w collection to wear: smokin

Seems like you got it backwards because all the designs came from the "old" dudes era. Looks like a sizable amount of this generation just jockin' someone else's era.

I'm doubling down. It's the old ****** endorsing Lo Life clothing and Linx Beach trash. What wave is my generation riding? It's not us spending $1000 on pullovers that are musty and faded.

Back
Top Bottom