**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I love vintage polo trust and believe I am no reseller.
but dam i was on my way out the door from buying polo, cause lets be real polo ralph lauren was losing its cliché with that garbage it was unloading the past few years. it was so bad that I had to go back in time and thrift shop on ebay for a couple of yrsssss.
now I missed this release too. no sir ree I'm gonna wait it out or I hope I don't see someone flossing it right then ill have to contact every seller ebay to find somone willing to work out some kind of deal. I just hope after the flag crap hes gonnna make it a general release all this limited talk is crazy. I'm losing my mind and if you miss the retail price you pay double. lord have mercy

All you hallway monitors if my grammar offends you then excuse my back

1462903238111.jpg

Last edited:

Spanish unemployment rate is 17.1 percent. Unemployment rate among this age group is 38%. Let them starve.

I know I’m in the minority but I’m interested in getting some of those Prince St customs as opposed to the black/white Snowbeach stuff

I scored on what I wanted from classic color SB earlier.... but I may go for the black hooded rugby.... anyone who has it in hand know if it’s TTS?

I'm just happy there wasn't more vintage color schemes or styles released. the only two pieces I'm gonna aim for is the snow beach pull over and the snow beach hooded rugby. the vest looks like its cut shortttttttt. everything else looks like garbage. minus the snow beach rugby. but why would u want that rugby when you have the pullover.

Back
Top Bottom