**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_1219.PNG

Fcfs papi

I haven’t been in this thread in ages, mostly due to my money being ****ed up in the past :lol:..why enter a thread where imma be tempted to splurge when I can’t afford it. That’s neither here nor there tho, fast forward to this past week, my moneys right since recently, and I need to vent my frustrations on this snow beach drop. I grew up in NY in the early 90s so I’ve seen the effects Lo had on the culture. As a child i wanted that snow beach pullover but you wilding if you think a set of West Indian parents about to drop bread on that for their only begotten son, feel me? As a teen, only place I can pick that pullover up is online, and you wilding on an island if you think a 15 year old with West Indian parents about to drop thousands on that joint. So boom fast forward to present day, I’m older, wiser, and a cat got a lil more disposable income so when I hear that my childhood dream piece is coming out (I only had 2 childhood dream pieces, and that were the Laney air Jordan 5s and this snow beach pullover) I was like “word? bet!” . Needless to say, the joint dropped at 10:00:00 and at 10:00:35 when I saw that “my size is not available”, I was in my corner office punching the walls :lol:

I’ve been out of the game for a long time so I don’t know much about how cats manage to buy **** out so fast. When I got out is right when bots and all that futuristic shot started to blow up.

Anyways, I say that to say this, I’m not missing out on the 2/1 black/white drop. It ain’t my first pick, but **** it I’ll take it. My question to y’all is this..How the hell do I secure my cart?! I had the snow beach joint in my cart and then the joint sold out when I went to checkout smh

(If this question has been asked before, I haven’t read the past 100 pages)

Don't know how true it is, but if you used Apple Pay, you were able to load the cart before 9 AM and then hit finalize order as the clock hit 9:00:00.

The END raffle prices for the blackout joints is wild overpriced, no?

How can I assure myself that I can go on RL website on 2/1 and cop without any hassle?

The END raffle prices for the blackout joints is wild overpriced, no?

How can I assure myself that I can go on RL website on 2/1 and cop without any hassle?

The END price is higher but that’s because of the conversion rate and retail in the UK..even though you are paying more in some instances European sites are you best bet as opposed to lining up on Prince or attempting RL online

Back
Top Bottom