**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Jonichlo got cases again...
1C07F265-591E-4842-9B85-D41F2B875B32.png

figured we would see those europe-only millennial bear items in factory stores by now... Not sure what the delay is...

but looks like the bear shirts continue... Y'all see this on ig?

looks like a new color tee, and the football bear from the kids shirts. Makes sense; they timed the golf bear for us open and the seersucker bear for Kentucky derby. Football bear for the super bowl.
wp_ss_20180127_0002.png

figured we would see those europe-only millennial bear items in factory stores by now... Not sure what the delay is...

looks like a new color tee, and the football bear from the kids shirts. Makes sense; they timed the golf bear for us open and the seersucker bear for Kentucky derby. Football bear for the super bowl.
wp_ss_20180127_0002.png
That will be the next bear shirt. Bball bear for March madness last year. Curious if next months will be Vday themed.

wp_ss_20180127_0002.png

Are these only factory store joints?

I left my Indian chief patchwork knit at an ex apartment....and I wish I never met her at all!!!

I feel your pain my dude. I have a camoflauge jacket from a few years back at this shorty crib i been tryna get. I dont want nothing to do with her and neither does she but i just want my damn jacket :smh:

Back
Top Bottom