**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

image.jpeg

Anybody got their UK orders to their forwarding service delivered?
Why was it so expensive to despatch /ship to US ?
Any other time I have used this service it wasn’t anywhere close to be so expensive. Mind you , I did have 3 separate orders from RL.uk

Everything is in pounds so the conversion is the first killer... second they go by volumetric weight not regular weight which goes up considerably the more space the item(s) takes up... third some of these companies charge to open and recombine your smaller packages into 1 (its cheaper than sending 3 separate packages with their own rate, but they still charge for the convenience)

Has anyone ordered any of the customized SNOW BEACH polos or sweatshirts they are offering? I wear B&T so was trying to see what everyone thought of the quality of the screen printing.
The customs like the ones you’re talking about are only available at the Prince st. Store in nyc (was told that they may put a machine in at least one RL store were ever they are) it’s not screen printing but a dule process of sublimation caped off with a heat press.its a lower graphic (quality wise) but still sharp details. Take it upon your self to fiddle w/ the design kiosk cause there are changes you can do the some of the designs. not now or ever has RL employees even been knowledgeable about anything ralph there just happy to say the work for RL. I know the polol’s are custom fit.
I’ve seen better from customizers and RL themselves.For the price it should have some form of embroidery on the garment. It’s kool but nothing to go ham over. Hope that helps.
D03CFF91-0425-49AE-80ED-F6EDE61EC3D7.jpeg
5052D00D-5687-4D29-9CD9-5D957C6A81F3.jpeg
2FEB2F58-1A53-4A27-BDD0-41E64767F962.jpeg

Last edited:
Everything is in pounds so the conversion is the first killer... second they go by volumetric weight not regular weight which goes up considerably the more space the item(s) takes up... third some of these companies charge to open and recombine your smaller packages into 1 (its cheaper than sending 3 separate packages with their own rate, but they still charge for the convenience)

Conversion def stung , and thanx for explaining the shipping. I had the option to get it repackaged , should have . Being that the three separate packages killed me

Can anyone with a snow beach rugby confirm how it fits? typically wear an L in everything, but worried it may be too short.

for those that are in the US and purchasing overseas, which is the least expensive spot out of RL UK, HBX, and Selfridges?

darn 16 hours waiting for the snow beach drop and they shut it down that blows. dude who posted the ig pic of the resllers that foiled the drop should of grabbed one of those dudes up and give him 16 blows to his head

so is the black & white collection dropping at the same time -- 10am EST / 9am CST?

they havent put up a countdown yet or anything...

so is the black & white collection dropping at the same time -- 10am EST / 9am CST?

they havent put up a countdown yet or anything...

It actually released at 9am EST..they changed the countdown while everyone slept..smh. Spoke to someone at Polo via chat and they told me as of yet there is not a specific time they are reading the collection.

The customs like the ones you’re talking about are only available at the Prince st. Store in nyc (was told that they may put a machine in at least one RL store were ever they are) it’s not screen printing but a dule process of sublimation caped off with a heat press.its a lower graphic (quality wise) but still sharp details. Take it upon your self to fiddle w/ the design kiosk cause there are changes you can do the some of the designs. not now or ever has RL employees even been knowledgeable about anything ralph there just happy to say the work for RL. I know the polol’s are custom fit.
I’ve seen better from customizers and RL themselves.For the price it should have some form of embroidery on the garment. It’s kool but nothing to go ham over. Hope that helps.
D03CFF91-0425-49AE-80ED-F6EDE61EC3D7.jpeg
5052D00D-5687-4D29-9CD9-5D957C6A81F3.jpeg
2FEB2F58-1A53-4A27-BDD0-41E64767F962.jpeg
Was that crest custom made after the launch of the SB customs or from the one a few months ago?

On the image on RL’s site, it looks like the crest stripes are suppose to extend to the end of the shirt now. Been wondering what’s the difference before I order one

Attachments

• 8D057B69-9FE9-4780-A8E8-F25651462812.png
    8D057B69-9FE9-4780-A8E8-F25651462812.png
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Was that crest custom made after the launch of the SB customs or from the one a few months ago?

On the image on RL’s site, it looks like the crest stripes are suppose to extend to the end of the shirt now. Been wondering what’s the difference before I order one

I got a crest custom Polo when they did the Holiday promotion @ Prince Street. They must have kept the design.

23DB4C30-695C-4170-8DA7-DC8FA656BB92.jpeg 062B826A-3014-4009-A4B5-97414595F11F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom