**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I like both colorways.. I think the OG obviously pops more

You can def wear the black more but nothing about the price points has me at the edge of my seat for it... maybe I’d feel differently if I wasn’t able to get an item from the OG colorway who knows

I’m in the minority of wanting a few of the custom pieces vs the B/W colorway... I’m down with 3 custom shirts at the price of 1 B/W fleece or pullover

I wasn't crazy about the B/W from the initial pictures and video on the US site and the OG, to me, is obviously more desirable because of the nostalgia. However, obviously something in black is more wearable but I agree that the blacking out of the patches was probably not the best move. If there was a little color there the B/W could've been better. I am really interested in the hats and rugby shirts on this drop tho.

The black is new to me so more exciting in a sense. OG is OG and always will be but this fits more into my style now. Hoping to grab a couple items this drop..

We may not see those links ever go live. Saw on IG selfridges is doing something where you reserve your slot to purchase. They are all sold out already. I hope thats not what it comes to.

strange. i checked out on a vest and cold wave rugby. might be cancel szn

*** just checked their IG, the reserve was only for the in store release.
If you ordered im sure your good. I didnt know those links went live at one point already. For the rest of us may not be as lucky.

If you ordered im sure your good. I didnt know those links went live at one point already. For the rest of us may not be as lucky.
The hat & vest was immediately dead by the time it was posted. We never had a chance. Did see the shirts with full size run at first.

Didn't get a 30% off code but they sent me a 20% off code that I don' think I'll be using.... ZBC4KHW7SGBLX5Q9 enjoy guys!

selfridges description for the rugby says that this model is 6' 2.5'', 32 waist.. .and he is wearing a medium. this look right? it still looks long enough for him and he is basically 6'3''?
upload_2018-1-31_9-54-51.png

upload_2018-1-31_9-54-31.png

Back
Top Bottom