**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got everything but the pullover . Hopefully I can get it tommorow am for retail if not I got something set aside for it . Xxl:nerd:

Truly surprised ur all paying these euro markups for this stuff. Usa drop was mad easy last week so I’m assuming tomorrow will be too. That being said I prob just jinxed myself. Either way I ain’t paying over retail for anything

Truly surprised ur all paying these euro markups for this stuff. Usa drop was mad easy last week so I’m assuming tomorrow will be too. That being said I prob just jinxed myself. Either way I ain’t paying over retail for anything

US wasn’t that easy. Took multiple attempts to get in and by that time pullover was sold out. Don’t mind the euro mark-up. You can actually get a refund on the VAT which is most of the mark-up. I’ll post an email I received from UK Polo

Pullover shows sold out on UK site, was able to checkout with everything else that I wanted.

Hoping for the pullover tomorrow AM, any idea on a time for the drop?

I'm able to add everything to cart on Selfridges, but the pullover.

However, when I submitted the payment through PayPal, it took the payment but gave me error when re-directed back the website.

Who are you people?:rofl:
5I5s8.png

So VAT is equivalent to sales tax in Europe. It’s approximately 20%, when you get the paper invoice from UK site you’ll see the actual retail price of each piece. If you are not a UK citizen you can avoid paying VAT by sending some information to Ralph Lauren. I contacted them and they responded with the following email:

5D35E1EB-D91E-460D-BC8A-EB6AD7D31EAD.jpeg

If you go this route you will want to pay import fees to UPS/DHL/Fedex. So put the declared value slightly above the minimum amount. Somebody told me that it was $800. I didn’t do it because didn’t feel comfortable sending banking info over email or mail but I’ve done it on other Euro sites where it was easier to avoid VAT.

Back
Top Bottom