**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

did anyone else get through with paypal?
apparently i got charged 3 times and got 3 different transactions on the same item.

something i did not want to happen.

did anyone else get through with paypal?
apparently i got charged 3 times and got 3 different transactions on the same item.

something i did not want to happen.

I got charged twice but now both payments have been cancelled

PayPal didn't work with me on Selfridges earlier today with the first drop and not now. I've emailed them and still no luck.
Tried using my cards directly and got the fraud texts & emails

I didn't try to buy earlier and just tried right now. Got a payment error when I tried with PayPal and then got a payment error when I tried with my Wells Fargo CC.

EDIT: Just responded to the fraud texts and tried again... got this message: "There was a problem with this payment method - Please try a different payment method." I give up.

I didn't try to buy earlier and just tried right now. Got a payment error when I tried with PayPal and then got a payment error when I tried with my Wells Fargo CC.

EDIT: Just responded to the fraud texts and tried again... got this message: "There was a problem with this payment method - Please try a different payment method." I give up.
Same here with everything. I'm about done.

did you get a cancellation email right away?
i just wrote them an email, hoping that they'd cancel 2 of them.

I never got order nor cancellation emails from selfridges or PayPal. I logged into my PayPal and saw the transactions cancelled

Same, pmnt loop twice now with paypal.
Paypal emails, but no Paypal pending, S order confirms, or acct order history. Weird.

I never got order nor cancellation emails from selfridges or PayPal. I logged into my PayPal and saw the transactions cancelled

i dont see any activities going on with my paypal, other than the stuff i ordered a few days back... i guess my order never got completed.

Interesting thing is the quantity available for size XL went from "Low in supply" to 3 to 1 Left as item is still in Shopping bag.

Selfridge mentioned they would announce when available. i say if that ever happens giving it a try then

Paypal will not take the money out of your account unless the merchant approves the order.

If you have a pending order, like I have, do not worry. It will just go away once the order wasn't fulfilled. Paypal does not automatically take the money out of your account. Thats why I stick to paypal on sites that will charge you every time you try to purchase with your card.

Back
Top Bottom