**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was just about to post...the rafting club skully better come with the matching rugby...and that TREK rugby to the right of the pic that’s cut off Is flames...and the hi tech pulley reminds me of the Og and daaaamn...back to the skinny letter T-shirt’s...it’s 1992 all over again!

I seen the rafting club rugby in another pic, it's a different colorway but it's coming

I also spied something that looked like it had rlpc67 going down the arm too

The mansion is the premier store were ever they are.the other stores are placement stores in various locations in high end areas but not like it’s needed. Again I don’t play none of the bulll****. I’m quick to tell you to get the **** away from me and don’t test me. No tuff stuff but come on. its one dude that had to learn almost the hard way. No need to stand around ,no one is stealing you can go back to doing nothing and mind your business. You have to be on that **** sometimes. It’s your money you have the power. Foh
Yeah I told dude if he was that worried about me stealing he should stand by the 1 entrance/exit to the store vs following me around... it’s all good tho

That day, I made like 4-5 separate transactions because that was my first time in NY and I didn’t know I wasn’t getting charged tax if it was under I think $110... bought like 4-5 separate things priced from $75-100 apiece each separately right when it was time to close since they had an a**hole following me... then I took my time walking out knowing they wanted to get off and go home

Clicked on dudes Instagram and it aint **** but size swaps:lol:, almost 600 for the B/W rugby :smh:

That dudes a good dude.

Hes putting people in touch that need size swaps and his prices are fair, havent really peeped for the SB stuff cuz im not interested in it, but compared to other ig sellers? Hes fair.

Ok so my hats must be “B” Grade...

My 5 Panel looks like someone tried to iron the SNOW BEACH on the front and wrinkled the whole front.
838E91BE-FC57-4631-BB76-19B25AA9BC43.jpeg

My SNOW BEACH fitted’s brim looks like the Surfs Up Bear could hang 10 on the bill

28A3BFC7-7B54-4799-89E1-4FEC6780D2D8.jpeg

I’m gonna call Csr Service and complain about this.

I have the same thing with my Black/White Snow beach. The brim is warped going to do the same and complain, seems like they went super cheap on the hats smh ROHE 5 panel was leaps and bounds better quality than this official drop.

EA669B0F-62DE-497E-BC76-EDFD507D7DCD.jpeg

Had these and a few others in the stash for a min.
Whaaaaat...Climb tee? Hope button up coming with it too... Take my money now uncle Ralph. The hi tech vest is fire..glad to see it’s more like the aviator one and not the fisherman vest...I liked both but I would rock the aviator one a lot more at my age now.

Has anyone's polo outlet received the football polo bear tees? I went to my local joint yesterday and they didn't have em in yet.

Do I see a climb hoody and T Shirt in that picture? Or is my imagination getting the best of me.

Do I see a climb hoody and T Shirt in that picture? Or is my imagination getting the best of me.

Climb T-shirt , looks like a hoody from afar but in the other close up pic it looks like some type of linen scarf .

Seems like Alpine rugby is all the way in the rear left...mannequin with red vest

Back
Top Bottom