**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Finally got my latest UK purchase and picked up my customs at Prince St.

From UK got the CP RL-93 tote - cool beach bag or gym bag I guess. Seems to be water resistant

B094080C-CBCA-4774-8593-25F5FD3C45DD.jpeg

Alaska Tour Jacket (they sent the wrong size so gonna to be interesting trying to do an exchange)

2FA5B156-8339-4B96-9A43-19DB3F87CB8F.jpeg

Surfer bear vest (much more detail than expected)

D9E605A1-65F5-4BA0-8B6F-4B63F8C57B55.jpeg

Also picked up the two southwestern knits. The “67” knit is more a jacket style piece less than a sweater. The knit is very heavy and would be a nice Fall item. The cardigan is lightweight and not as expected (maybe something I end up taking back but not sure yet)

107944FA-8672-4F4F-98D7-98D888EDEC28.jpeg 6AD68546-5700-4730-90B6-FE04A943B49F.jpeg

Last are the latest customs. I begged for the ski graphic to be on an oxford but they said it would burn the fabric. But I think I could’ve talked the one girl there into putting the graphics on something other than a polo or sweatshirt.

D9AC9C91-F709-4BD3-9924-2C1601DF20A2.jpeg 5150E585-F78C-491F-A9BC-9EC8186112A2.jpeg

I was debating on which of the skier shirts to get. The white shirt with the mostly blue looks good. Might just go for that one over the red.

Also might get a couple of the crests too but I haven’t seen anyone post pics of them and commented on how they turned out

I was confused by that jacket. On the UK site if you click on “men” and “spring jacket” it comes up as a choice but the pics it’s a women’s coat. Nice piece tho

There is a men’s piece similar to that dropping, if I can remember correctly.

Everything from the RL-93 Collection could be a power piece: the 5-panels, sweaters (my favorite), jackets, even the socks LoL no joke. The cross flag Rugby piece that was posted a while back will be $145 so that should tell you what to look forward to as far as pricing.

Haha...we need to start a covert thread! Whatever hpnd to that GroupMe forum?

it's up and running and a handful of deals were made. i've been gone the past week and a half and just caught up, shoot me a PM with your number and i'll add you. i have a bunch of messages and will be adding everyone in a few. pls note this is for trades (or selling at cost or whatever you paid) ONLY.

the horse power doc was put together well. obviously everyone will have opinions on what it was lacking in, but i think it was a strong offering by complex that reached as many sides of the story as possible. personally, there were a few rappers on the doc that shouldn't have been there, but hey u gotta get eyeballs on the video right?

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash it would have been cool to get the decept perspective in there as well.

a handful of my photos were used in the doc, i got a kick out of seeing them on my TV screen. unfortunately my interview didn't make the final cut but may be used as BTS footage. without divulging all the details, complex is pitching the doc to another entertainment outlet so it may see another "release" soon.

USPS is funny...stickers I ordered were passed on from UPS, along with a small package from Nike, and marked as delivered. I didn't get them that day, but in the past I've gotten them a day or 2 later. After a week, I figured the mailman or someone else came up on my packages so I called and got my money back for both. 2 weeks after, they arrive lol

it's up and running and a handful of deals were made. i've been gone the past week and a half and just caught up, shoot me a PM with your number and i'll add you. i have a bunch of messages and will be adding everyone in a few. pls note this is for trades (or selling at cost or whatever you paid) ONLY.

the horse power doc was put together well. obviously everyone will have opinions on what it was lacking in, but i think it was a strong offering by complex that reached as many sides of the story as possible. personally, there were a few rappers on the doc that shouldn't have been there, but hey u gotta get eyeballs on the video right?

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash it would have been cool to get the decept perspective in there as well.

a handful of my photos were used in the doc, i got a kick out of seeing them on my TV screen. unfortunately my interview didn't make the final cut but may be used as BTS footage. without divulging all the details, complex is pitching the doc to another entertainment outlet so it may see another "release" soon.
Congratulations, I hate Complex but if their success helps you and any other genuine enthusiast I'm all for it. I may need to re-watch because I cant remember too many rappers aside from the main 2 I even expected to see

Went to the outlet in Michigan City, IN yesterday, picked up a few shirts and an Italina yarn sweater for about $25 each. Stuck to the 60% off stuff and had a 30% off coupon. The first two shirts are the same (front and back). Really dark blue, almost looks black. I love the chenille P on the front of the shirt, which they had a grey or a white/gold one to match my 8s. They did have a blue/red and red/blue version.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1139521022.jpg
    Snapchat-1139521022.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Snapchat-820896584.jpg
    Snapchat-820896584.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Snapchat-467217955.jpg
    Snapchat-467217955.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 16
  • Snapchat-756826969.jpg
    Snapchat-756826969.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations, I hate Complex but if their success helps you and any other genuine enthusiast I'm all for it. I may need to re-watch because I cant remember too many rappers aside from the main 2 I even expected to see

IMO no new rappers i.e. Ferg and prob 2Chainz could’ve not been there. I guess you need clicks tho and those dudes are popular whereas Brand Nubian isn’t exactly trending lol

IMO no new rappers i.e. Ferg and prob 2Chainz could’ve not been there. I guess you need clicks tho and those dudes are popular whereas Brand Nubian isn’t exactly trending lol
"I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GOING TO DO THIS INTERVIEW TODAY!!!!" :lol: How could I forget, I remember 2 Chainz was a True Religion guy when he came back out as a solo dude, not that I was ever checking but I don't remember him ever going hard for Ralph now that you mention it. I agree with your overall premise though about drawing in viewers. Probably couldn't afford Kanye West

Peace sport. I happy for the real rockers getting there time to shine.
I was told before that a lot of your work would be in it.That’s whats up!!!
Ehhhh there’s good about the doc but for me it’s the lasting impression and the undercurrent narrative. Long story short you just had to be there and no it did not jump off in the 90’s nore became popular then it was the 80’s.There was a lot of wasted time talking to (who???? The **** is this) that has no cultural relevance to the lifestyle what so ever. Again salute to all my peoples that participate but where was the female representation of the lifestyle ?????

"I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GOING TO DO THIS INTERVIEW TODAY!!!!" :lol: How could I forget, I remember 2 Chainz was a True Religion guy when he came back out as a solo dude, not that I was ever checking but I don't remember him ever going hard for Ralph now that you mention it. I agree with your overall premise though about drawing in viewers. Probably couldn't afford Kanye West

"all this Polo on I got horsepower" "2 chainz on my rugby" If you listen to the early "tity boi/2 chainz" stuff he always mentioned Polo...Anyone from the south that was fresh, was typically in RL in one way or another..

Who can I get in contact with to get into the Groupme chat? Got a few things I wanted to possibly sell at cost before I returned them.

Any one know if the P Wing shirts are hitting Macy’s.com?

antnyc antnyc you wouldn’t happen to have a Medium yellow tech rugby? Still looking

Any one know if the P Wing shirts are hitting Macy’s.com?

antnyc antnyc you wouldn’t happen to have a Medium yellow tech rugby? Still looking

Searching Style # and SKU and nothing poppin up on Macy’s.com right now , but I’m happy as hell I didn’t pay $65 from IG . Or worse

Back
Top Bottom