**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know our mark up sucks but this gotta be a glitch in the matrix :lol:

Screenshot_2018-02-16-22-39-30-104_com.android.chrome.png

Waiting for my wife who works for HBC and occasionally checks the RL section for me to dig this one up and ask me WHYYYY it's this much. :lol:

Waiting for my wife who works for HBC and occasionally checks the RL section for me to dig this one up and ask me WHYYYY it's this much. :lol:

Hook it up with the NT Love and Loyalty discount. I've been looking for that for a minute.

Damn. I was going to post info on the RL-93 Collection (Cross Flags too) but I guess the vultures back out again...do the lurkers have a curfew?:rofl:

In other news

Fisherman Bear tee slated for next month
Haha...we need to start a covert thread! Whatever hpnd to that GroupMe forum?

How's the Ultra Blue? I've had almost every RL cologne and none of them seem to last long without the scent almost fading completely, anybody else had that problem?

Best Colognes IMO:

3. RL Red Extreme. Not to be confused with Red Intense. Really good scent longevity.
2. Purple Label: worth every penny.

Double Black

I was told that a scent reacts to your body oils and may influence its staying power and overall smell.

Best Colognes IMO:

3. RL Red Extreme. Not to be confused with Red Intense. Really good scent longevity.
2. Purple Label: worth every penny.

Double Black

I was told that a scent reacts to your body oils and may influence its staying power and overall smell.
How long has Purple Label been out? This is news to me...I like the bottle design.

Nautica hasn’t been independent since early 2000s. They’ve been run by a fashion conglomerate and made dumb *** moves like having Lil Yachty be there brand ambassador. Now just up for resale. May be a good move to get bought by a private buyer, David Chu where you at?
Agree with this entirely, I think Nautica is kind of strictly chasing checks at this point. Comparing them to Ralph Lauren is not fair at all, and if you want to just focus on the urban/hip-hop community then RL never fell off to the extent Nautica did. That Yacthy **** was whack to me personally, it was smart but still whack.

How do the SB Rugby's fit again? Not the hooded ones but the other one. TTS or should I size down?

Last edited:
How do the SB Rugby's for again? Not the hooded ones but the other one. TTS or should I size down?

I think most should go TTS but I can see a few sizing down. For me, the sleeves would be too short if I did that or just barely exact fit. Overall I think its close to a classic fit top and you can layer a shirt or sweatshirt under it. However, if you/re taller or have longer arms I think TTS is the way to go

I think most should go TTS but I can see a few sizing down. For me, the sleeves would be too short if I did that or just barely exact fit. Overall I think its close to a classic fit top and you can layer a shirt or sweatshirt under it. However, if your taller or have longer arms I think TTS is the way to go
I have shorter, stockier arms. The US RL site had a small in stock so I just went ahead and purchased

I think most should go TTS but I can see a few sizing down. For me, the sleeves would be too short if I did that or just barely exact fit. Overall I think its close to a classic fit top and you can layer a shirt or sweatshirt under it. However, if you/re taller or have longer arms I think TTS is the way to go

I went TTS but some people I know downsized. I am glad I didn’t because for me I like wearing it more like a sweatshirt I can layer so I needed the added room. Smaller would have been a little to fitting for my taste

Last edited:
for the ralph cologne heads... Some oddballs and rarities... And some of them tie-in with current polo trends:

romance for men & romance silver
supreme cashmere (assume will come out USA for next fall?)
the original classic CREST cologne (not much left, found this in my dad's things after he died... going to only wear once in a blue moon)
EXTREME POLO SPORT - not sure when this is from, but it's old. Found a dude who had a box, let me open and Test to make sure i got a good one. Looks like something old school polo, and ties into current Red Extreme name.

new blue ultra and of course purple label.

WP_20180218_20_15_51_Pro (3).jpg

Attachments

• WP_20180218_20_15_51_Pro (3).jpg
    WP_20180218_20_15_51_Pro (3).jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey, thanks for posting this. I got it to work at the outlet here (Canada), and on polo bear stuff which was also on clearance. That stuff is normally excluded.

Glad you were able to flourish off of it . Some places had the bear knits down to $129 plus the 30% so there were good picks ups waiting to happen

Back
Top Bottom