**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

followup on my prince st messed up order I posted before:

they sent me the polo bear sweatshirt instead of the crest.

Rocke Reid over at prince st. fixed it. said to keep the snow beach bear free and got me my corrected item. If you know rocke or ever see at the store, pls pass my regards and thanks.

love this crest sweatshirt, pretty awesome piece..

WP_20180227_13_56_12_Pro.jpg

Finally a success story from RL Prince St.!

Just saw the RL website is running 30% off purchases of $125 or more...if I am eyeing up a pricey sport-coat that i want to save as much as possible on, is 30%-off the best they usually run? I feel I've seen 40% before but I feel it was off of Sale items only. Also wondering if I should wait for it to go on sale, and then stack a % sale on top. I just don't want it to sell out in the meantime though.

Just saw the RL website is running 30% off purchases of $125 or more...if I am eyeing up a pricey sport-coat that i want to save as much as possible on, is 30%-off the best they usually run? I feel I've seen 40% before but I feel it was off of Sale items only. Also wondering if I should wait for it to go on sale, and then stack a % sale on top. I just don't want it to sell out in the meantime though.

40% does happen but is rare..I believe the last one was around Black Friday...also it’s not a guarantee that particular item may have the additional. So if it’s available now with the extra discount I would go for it...and in case It gets reduced further within a specific amount of time you can request a price adjustment

Pulllllllllllll

If it’s anything like the one released a few years back then the book is actually well with it. The vintage ads are beautiful. I think the one from before is bigger in dimension than the new one.

I have the old book and it is GINORMOUS. Weighs a ton. Actually kind of inconvenient to be read resting in the lap.

Great book though.

Not sure where you are located, but you could always try and go in-store and see if they'd honor the promotion, assuming your item isn't RL.com only. I can't recall if it was Black Friday or not, but RL.com was offering 40% off, but of course on select items. I played ignorant, went in-store, chatted with an Associate and asked if they'd honor the RL.com sale. The associate said they'd need to talk to their Manager. The associate returned and to my surprise said no issues.

This could have been the store, the Associate/Manager, the situation, but doesn't hurt to ask.

followup on my prince st messed up order I posted before:

they sent me the polo bear sweatshirt instead of the crest.

Rocke Reid over at prince st. fixed it. said to keep the snow beach bear free and got me my corrected item. If you know rocke or ever see at the store, pls pass my regards and thanks.

love this crest sweatshirt, pretty awesome piece..

WP_20180227_13_56_12_Pro.jpg
Rocke is the guy with the dreads that assisted me when I visited NY and went to prince street

He was pretty chill.... a lot of the other employees there are too caught up in joking with their coworkers on some “I’m just happy to wear all this Lo” type ish

The Vietnam era quilted camo jacket is very light. Definitely a Spring jacket. Could get away with it on a cool Summer night. It retails for $295. Herald Square only had two left.

The pinstripe baseball jersey is a high quality item in my opinion. The wool is that of older baseball jerseys from the 60s and earlier. The embroidery is on point.

I’ve been waiting on that jacket to drop! It’s under Blue Label *whew* and it’s definitely moderately price.

Pair it with a indigo henley, white denim, and espadrilles:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom