**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

yea i was thinking the same...
i purchased one online when the release dropped, and it doesn't fit my head the way i thought it would.
i too, might return mine.
My 5 panel doesn't fit right but I'm just gonna hold on to it..

There are over 50 Snow Beach ponchos sitting on ebay collecting dust. Black SB and USA Olympic poncho is sitting on RL.com. An IG seller had the Fair Isle bear sweater at $150.

It's fascinating to see how some resellers misjudged market demand and over extended themselves financially.

Just give me Cross Flags and Sailing please.:D

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting on that jacket to drop! It’s under Blue Label *whew* and it’s definitely moderately price.

Pair it with a indigo henley, white denim, and espadrilles:pimp:

You know what retail is on it?

Joints beautiful

699FDBB8-74B1-443C-AE48-50F6FDCBD8D7.jpeg

Deals to be had if you can make it out.

yea i was thinking the same...
i purchased one online when the release dropped, and it doesn't fit my head the way i thought it would.
i too, might return mine.

I'm happy some of these items tanking for resell.

got like 6 items at msrp, 1 at a bit more but not bad.. And waiting on black poncho from stock X at 50% off. No way id buy at $400, but $225??? easypeasy

I'm happy some of these items tanking for resell.

got like 6 items at msrp, 1 at a bit more but not bad.. And waiting on black poncho from stock X at 50% off. No way id buy at $400, but $225??? easypeasy
I'm waiting for the ponchos to drop , too. I wonder if these resellers are stuck with them. I don't know the RL return policy/length of days. But as more pics are leaked of the Cross Flags and Sailing collections , people are losing interest in SB. Especially since winter is on the way out...

The ponchos sitting are a good thing... I saw an IG guy turn the poncho into a pullover and it looked dope.... I’m honestly considering purchasing one for that transition alone but idk

I'm waiting for the ponchos to drop , too. I wonder if these resellers are stuck with them. I don't know the RL return policy/length of days. But as more pics are leaked of the Cross Flags and Sailing collections , people are losing interest in SB. Especially since winter is on the way out...
Ralph Lauren return policy 60 days. The euro sites are what got these guys stressing

I stand corrected, 495.

I swear that knit dropped on RL just that one time and never showed up anywhere else. The whole set really, scarf and hat.

I copped the skully the day it dropped and they had a 40% ..it was around thanksgiving..but they didn’t have the scarf or knit on the site. I know they had the knit on the UK site last month for around $265 US

Back
Top Bottom