**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seeems like these IG selllers all b sellin the same things. Been seein them cross flag Ts allllll day....they hit RL stores or Macys anywhere yet??

They hit Lord and Taylor’s in New York. My local Lord and Taylor’s has the polo
E58805E2-A71F-400F-BA30-F40DDFCB88BE.jpeg

Medium... a got bags of Large shirts that I had to take out of rotation. Funny, I used to wear an XL in HS, looking back, **** looked pretty stupid. :tongue: Still have a pretty much new large white leather Polo jacket I would like to get rid of that I posed many pages back.
If you want to limit the hastle and what you get back isn't that big of a deal to you, there is a site that will sell it all for you. You just ship a box to them and they do the rest. Margins aren't the best but less hastle. PM if you want the link.

All signs are pointing to the P wing shirts hitting Macys.com anyone know if thats happening? Been holding off, because i have some gift cards. The shirt clearly is not limited at all, and popping up in more online stores daily.

That was my feeling when I saw them in big and tall. Grabbed em with 40% off but won't get anymore unless 60% off or better :nerd:

All signs are pointing to the P wing shirts hitting Macys.com anyone know if thats happening? Been holding off, because i have some gift cards. The shirt clearly is not limited at all, and popping up in more online stores daily.

ide1043 ide1043
they dropped randomly at macys from what i've read and experienced myself..
if you give the person the style number, they can look up on their system and have it ordered for you (even though it's not listed on their macys site).
i was able to score 1 of 2... (still looking for a large gray)
my gray tee was either stolen by delivery, or the shipper in their warehouse never sent it to me (but still charged me for it)
i had a hole big enough to stick your hand in and grab it. (since they use that cheap plastic bag when they ship items)
i eventually got my refund for the missing item.

Confirmed at L&T? which location?
38th and 5th Ave.
They had a few on hold for people but they will sell them to someone in the store. Only mediums we're left and they are not on the floor. You have to show a sales rep a picture of the iten

If lord & Taylor is getting cross flags, then id imagine it's going to be easy to get... L&T rarely gets exclusives, and usually just variations of existing things.

cross flags probably the easy to get mainstream/wide release piece of the retro sailing collection, along with some of the cp-93 stuff.. then probably a chunk that will be similar to snow beach distribution/quantity, right?

also- both Sb ponchos on stockX below MSRP... And the black one still about 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom