**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I just wanna say if any of you are stressing over the pwing tee, dont..thy arent that great and my deodorant stained this Mf’r and wont come off

Yeah once I picked them up they went to my “gym clothes” drawer..I have to say it’s a great dri fit type shirt but not a shirt u would rock to flick up

Anyone cop anything off the Macy’s sale?

Also is there any new news on the sailing items?

Ordered my cross flag tees from Belk the other day.. glad to see them slowly popping up elsewhere. I still see the resellers charging $100 for them smh

Anyone cop anything off the Macy’s sale?

Also is there any new news on the sailing items?

Ordered my cross flag tees from Belk the other day.. glad to see them slowly popping up elsewhere. I still see the resellers charging $100 for them smh

Yep.
Not too bad for about 150
Screenshot_20180325-192700_Gmail.jpg

I never pay retail. If something sells out or never goes on sale I convince myself I didn't want it .

Resale prices are def out the question.

grabbed 2 of em during sales that were "spend $x dollars get a gift card" on polo.com

they usually end up doing a couple $50 for spending $250 or $150 for spending $500 type things... And the belts (or anything i think?) were eligible.
Oh, ok. I want that belt, if everyone has the hookup or knows when a sale is coming, please let me know!

Not really. That's what an undershirt is for. I'd rather the undershirt get sweat stains.

I can't do that under a t shirt, that's too much, but to each his own.

Wife beater is a must though, I feel naked without one.

I can't do that under a t shirt, that's too much, but to each his own.

Wife beater is a must though, I feel naked without one.

He's talking about the thin undershirts. Real undershirts and not a pro club style white tee that's thicker and can get hot

I always wear an undershirt no matter how hot it is. That P-wing tee doesn't look like something that can be worn casually tho. Which is why I passed as soon as I read about the material. I don't need to be flee in the gym.

nah nah ..after a shower, I forgot to put deodorant on.. and already had my shirt on..so I threw some on and it got on the shirt and stained it.. o well..used a gift card to buy it anyways

The P-Wing tee works for me as an outer shirt, its looser than those bear shirts too. I suggest some of yall try them on in store before completely passing on them

Back
Top Bottom