**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Heard they were thin & flimsy on ig. Could have just been an OG hating. Heard the opposite about the shirts though.

they'll have to be somewhat thin... being for the summer. I figured they'd be closer to the spa terry sweatshirts polo always puts out every spring/summer, but the pics make it look slightly thicker...

my guess is they'll be replicas of the same material used on the art deco pennant sweatshirt, right?

jamesjyers jamesjyers Haven’t seen the pennant sweatshirt in person so not sure.

Anywho these went up...
14E3A0AC-25DF-4ED5-8E3F-5A156EB35CEE.png
F91185AE-F1D1-4447-AF96-4675854C292E.png
1B336C88-28BF-479B-9AD3-EA288B333998.png

Had one of the most stupid online shopping experiences ever in my life this morning with Macy's for PRL. Saw really late last night the coupon code "vip" took an item down to half off. Bought two of same size and colorway (one for my Old Man) cause another wanted colorway/size was sold out. Used existing acct and Paypal.

Woke up to a Canceled Order email that said call Consumer Protection Depart. Called and was told to use different pmnt method and/or different address, but they couldn't tell me what was flagged. What the FBomb?! Supervisor said exact same thing. Went on for good 15 minutes with no answers.

So went back and placed the exact same order using same paypal method and just got Order Ship email this afternoon. Really not understanding what happened. Especially for the number and amount I spend over decades buying online. They actually refused outright to tell me what was wrong.

How do the cross flag Ts fit? Seeing some say they run small others saying big. Just measured the stadium large classic fit and it was 22” pit to pit
They run like the stadium t shirts in my opinion. I got the same size and it fits perfect. They definately dont run small. True to size i would say.

I would never buy from ig dudes. Let me not say names cus i dont wanna be the cause of noone losing money. But They be tryina rape dudes. But more power to them tho, they making thier money off these thirst buckets.

Not everyone. I copped from willie before tho most of his stuff is expensive. Lotique has great stuff vintagepolorl, cjac, uniquestylebk

I’m sure I’m forgetting more but yeah.

Yeah really depends on who’s ig you dealing with. There are some nice deals I have seen on ig for older pieces. It seems the new items see the most inflation but as was listed above there are a few keeping it reasonably priced.

Had one of the most stupid online shopping experiences ever in my life this morning with Macy's for PRL. Saw really late last night the coupon code "vip" took an item down to half off. Bought two of same size and colorway (one for my Old Man) cause another wanted colorway/size was sold out. Used existing acct and Paypal.

Woke up to a Canceled Order email that said call Consumer Protection Depart. Called and was told to use different pmnt method and/or different address, but they couldn't tell me what was flagged. What the FBomb?! Supervisor said exact same thing. Went on for good 15 minutes with no answers.

So went back and placed the exact same order using same paypal method and just got Order Ship email this afternoon. Really not understanding what happened. Especially for the number and amount I spend over decades buying online. They actually refused outright to tell me what was wrong.
Good thing you didn't get banned from the "Online Experience"

Yeah really depends on who’s ig you dealing with. There are some nice deals I have seen on ig for older pieces. It seems the new items see the most inflation but as was listed above there are a few keeping it reasonably priced.

Yessss bruhhhhhh

Dudes really charging like 4 bills for the flags tees

Anyone smell this before? I need a new Summer scent.

Screenshot_20180322-180730.jpg

it's a nice scent. it's the opposite of polo blue edp when compared to original polo blue- more minerally, salt, etc.

good, subtle summer scent.

for cross flags in Chicago:
there's no lord & Taylor downtown... But i called the one in oak brook, and they said they got the items in this week. If anyone is in Chicago or the western burbs. Will try to check it out...

edit:
stopped by. Only 2 white sweatshirts in large (and now 1) and maybe 6-7 polos in all white and all blue, that's all they got he said. It's on first rack for polo section since he figured it would sell out quickly with all the calls they been getting.

Last edited:
So is the cross flags a Lords and Taylor exclusive that the resellers are taking advantage of or will it eventually pop up in Macy’s, etc?

What’s the word on the sailing items?

IMG_20180321_115033.jpg
IMG_20180321_115029.jpg
IMG_20180321_115024.jpg

Seen the cross flags in person. Agree, the quality on the tees is good especially the embroidery. Saw a whole rack of polo bears stuff. The jerseys are actually nice quality but they ruined it with the damn bears. Had a few steals there but all smaller sizes.

Wouldve swooped this duffle coat but too small.

IMG_20180321_114602.jpg
What store is this

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he said it was Hudson's Bay.....he's in Canada.

Thanks

I was going back a couple pages too fast looking for something and stumbled across that and must’ve overlooked that.. didn’t know he was in Canada

Do you think the cross flags stuff will make it state side to Macy’s or anything? I’ve only seen em on Belk, L&T or IG and there’s no L&T in my city.. like where did the rugby even pop up at and where can we expect the hoodies?

The new Spring collections look very stylish, but a lot of it appears that it could be re-tagged Denim&Supply. Everything that I've
zoomed in on appears to be made of fast-fashion level materials. This is all speciulation, and I won't know until I get my hands on
some of this stuff.

The great thing is that the general release items are available at almost every retailer, which means it's already 30% off and that most of it should be available at
heavy discount at clearance.

ok does anyone know of a similar bag to this? i need one asap. i posted something similar looking for a bag the other day, but now im starting to pinpoint what i want since i see this. i already checked ebay. the seller is selling the jacket and not the bag. probably knock heads off with the price of the bag anyways.

s-l1600.jpg

so i talked to dude who had this bag. i ended up buying the same one so im going to recreate this with a different patch. now does any one know where to get polo sport patches in the us? i want a red polo sport patch like the one in the picture, but the polo sport version. i see some on ebay but they are form thailand. theres a dude on ebay from new york selling patches but i cant find the one im looking for. or if anyone thinks a different patch would look better then let me know im open to suggestions

Back
Top Bottom