**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

man, some of this Wimbledon stuff is pretty beautiful.

upload_2018-4-6_9-40-40.png

My aunt bought me one of the OG denim jackets like that. :smh: it was the thought that counted :lol: (edit* not a cross flag version just a regular pony version)

Last edited:
Detail on that crewneck is :pimp:, even got the crew on the boat. What was MSRP if you dont mind me asking

:smh:

Not sure what retail will be here in the states because that was from overseas..but I keep hearing $125 because it’s like a lighter sweatshirt for spring weather . Definitely nice and the graphic is pretty good . Not as detailed as pieces from the early to mid 90s but good enough. Goes nice with the P2 colorblocking

fyi. First time ordering from account below... Shipped immediately, great price for an instagram polo seller.

$16 per bandana, when these are $40 on polo.com now. They were posted with wrong price for a week, like $14-16 or so on Rl.com, and i missed it. was happy she still had em in both red & blue.

wp_ss_20180406_0006.png

fyi. First time ordering from account below... Shipped immediately, great price for an instagram polo seller.

$16 per bandana, when these are $40 on polo.com now. They were posted with wrong price for a week, like $14-16 or so on Rl.com, and i missed it. was happy she still had em in both red & blue.

wp_ss_20180406_0006.png
Yeah I grabbed the blue on RL.com a week or so ago for $14. Nice keepsake.

Nice haul.

Hope the Rugby’s drop in the states.

Have the CFs made their way to Macy’s? So far, I’ve only heard/seen of the tees/polos popping up at Dillard’s.

my big and tall polo brethren

you guys get first access to a couple unseen cp-93 items (at least by me until just now)

wp_ss_20180407_0006.png
Makes no sense that the CP92/93 (polo challenge/sailing cup) line is including items just cause it had a boat motif attached to it. That USA joint is from the USA stadium (92 Olympics) line and the crossflags are from 1987! How does 1987 connect to 1993.they they don’t . One is for the company anniversary back in 1987 and the other is for the America’s cup in 1993/93??? How is any of these things connect??? They aren’t .Tying to re write history. Marketing 101.

Makes no sense that the CP92/93 (polo challenge/sailing cup) line is including items just cause it had a boat motif attached to it. That USA joint is from the USA stadium (92 Olympics) line and the crossflags are from 1987! How does 1987 connect to 1993.they they don’t . One is for the company anniversary back in 1987 and the other is for the America’s cup in 1993/93??? How is any of these things connect??? They aren’t .Tying to re write history. Marketing 101.

think they are just starting to clump all the spring/summer retro stuff under that "CP-93" banner... seems like it will be a mix of all sorts of stuff, but to make it easy for folks to know, maybe they are recommending just calling it CP-93, since not all sites are using those terms for items. seems sloppy, but think its just for title of items on websites... doesn't show up on the items at all.

FC9EC03B-2B8C-4B9D-9A00-299417B8FF20.jpeg

Embroidery top notch. But in all honesty this is not a ruby. Lol. I heard it all before “it’s a summer rugby blah blah. No such thing) it’s a long sleeve polo shirt that’s it. It’s nice but not a rugby the weight tells it all. I have rugby’s from every Ralph Lauren line since 1987(yes chaps to) again this is not a rugby it’s a long sleeve polo. No shoulder or elbow pads(I have rugby’s that don’t have them but still a rugby) over all a kool piece but these “officials rl” descriptions are awful and not on point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom