**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Looks like they'll be doing Limited Edition polos but without the POLOLTD branding and special bag.

$198 instead of $225 like last year. (tho these are part of the 30% off sale right now!)

2 popped up on POLO.com today, 1 of which is a new version of last year's Polo Ltd #1 "the tour jacket polo"
now the left chest graphic is embroidered instead of paint/print. all light blue instead of the green/black/white of last year.

also those shorts a lot of folks really loved are up on site now

upload_2018-4-7_10-6-54.png

my big and tall polo brethren

you guys get first access to a couple unseen cp-93 items (at least by me until just now)

wp_ss_20180407_0006.png
Makes no sense that the CP92/93 (polo challenge/sailing cup) line is including items just cause it had a boat motif attached to it. That USA joint is from the USA stadium (92 Olympics) line and the crossflags are from 1987! How does 1987 connect to 1993.they they don’t . One is for the company anniversary back in 1987 and the other is for the America’s cup in 1993/93??? How is any of these things connect??? They aren’t .Tying to re write history. Marketing 101.

Yeah I’ve been saying that...and I noticed the multi striped cross flags rugby actually says “America’s cup” on some of the labels attached to bag it comes in .. it’s a huge hybrid of various lines

Yeah I’ve been saying that...and I noticed the multi striped cross flags rugby actually says “America’s cup” on some of the labels attached to bag it comes in .. it’s a huge hybrid of various lines

The plastic shipping bag, or is there a special edition fabric holder bag?

I've noticed the labels are a mess for some of these items... the CP-93 boat shoes that just came out, the box tag says "SUMMER92."
The Snow Beach shoes are labeled "JORY-RETRO". Think they have some intern making these names up deep in RL HQ that hasn't ever worn Polo.

:lol: this seller has supreme confidence in his marketing skillset.

It's nice to see NT members getting what you want at retail. Salute to everyone that is sharing information on the forum an via DM. The excitement around the sailing lines will keep the 2 or 3 items that I'm watching around well after the season ends at clearance.

There's some great stuff available under every label, but I just need Ralph to explain the legend of the mighty Sea Tiger that he's sewing into his clothing this year. Anyone know if this creature is part of Asian folklore/religion?
Screenshot_20180407-114259_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180407-114719_Chrome.jpg

:lol: this seller has supreme confidence in his marketing skillset.

It's nice to see NT members getting what you want at retail. Salute to everyone that is sharing information on the forum an via DM. The excitement around the sailing lines will keep the 2 or 3 items that I'm watching around well after the season ends at clearance.

There's some great stuff available under every label, but I just need Ralph to explain the legend of the mighty Sea Tiger that he's sewing into his clothing this year. Anyone know if this creature is part of Asian folklore/religion?
Screenshot_20180407-114259_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180407-114719_Chrome.jpg

The Tiger is revered in Korean and Chinese mythology. It's symbolic of economic prosperity hence South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan being known as the Four Asian Tigers.

The Tiger is revered in Korean and Chinese mythology. It's symbolic of economic prosperity hence South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan being known as the Four Asian Tigers.
Good info. But I'm referring to this RL tiger with sea turtle legs

The plastic shipping bag, or is there a special edition fabric holder bag?

I've noticed the labels are a mess for some of these items... the CP-93 boat shoes that just came out, the box tag says "SUMMER92."
The Snow Beach shoes are labeled "JORY-RETRO". Think they have some intern making these names up deep in RL HQ that hasn't ever worn Polo.

It was on the label attached to the plastic shipping bag

Wore the Snow Beach rugby:pimp: out Georgetown today, went in the Polo store and it was pandemonium :lol:. One of the older associates in their (looked like a manager) wanted to try it on. I'm good on that

Lol what?

The man wanted to try on your shirt?

polo going back to the old school stuff on high profile releases, along with under the radar stuff. Noticed these had logos that debuted in the 90s.

wp_ss_20180406_0002 (2).png

also some of the female stuff isn't labeled as cp-93, but is getting loaded into system. Going to grab some of these for the lady. She isn't big into polo but will wear it for me sometimes.

wp_ss_20180406_0001.png

tough choosing between these one piece bathing suits for her. The blue USA one is classic, but that sailing one is a beaut.

wp_ss_20180406_0007 (2).png
wp_ss_20180407_0008.png

Lol what?

The man wanted to try on your shirt?
:rofl:, yeah another wanted to feel the fabric. They were very surprised I guess I was one of the few people to ever wear it in the store. Dude said he was going to try and buy it down the line but was curious about the fit.

That sailing bathing suit is fiiire. My wifey on the thicker side so iono how them joints will fit her. Will cop to see tho...

Wore the Snow Beach rugby:pimp: out Georgetown today, went in the Polo store and it was pandemonium :lol:. One of the older associates in their (looked like a manager) wanted to try it on. I'm good on that
Lol. Thats crazy. Its like people get star struck over clothing. Same thing happened to me when I wore my pwing creneck to the mall. Dont they know these clothes are available with the proper knowledge/funds. I would admire the clothes and keep it moving but i would never ask someone or poke and prod about it

Back
Top Bottom