**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Eff that, I'll never post a link in here again. Way too many lurkers plus go scroll back a few hundred pages and see who's been holding down this thread for years. All the info needed is accessible to everyone and i only help a select few. The spoon fed mentality is the reason the links have stopped for the most part

Need that Navy Lifesaver Sweater...Hope RL will restock even tho I'll probably be 10 min late like for the main drop and restock :lol:

picked up a couple pieces from bloomies, rugby's were available too...
IMG_7789.JPG
IMG_7783.JPG
IMG_7784.JPG

Eff that, I'll never post a link in here again. Way too many lurkers plus go scroll back a few hundred pages and see who's been holding down this thread for years. All the info needed is accessible to everyone and i only help a select few. The spoon fed mentality is the reason the links have stopped for the most part
The links could be shared in the Polo group chat someone made a while ago or a private group through inbox

IG resellers and lurkers eat off here a lot... there’s at least 12-15 guys that consistently post in here

What gets me is when people post then folks start throwing around terms like "regulars, newbs, or lurkers, etc". I'm like fool, where were you during Polo gate?!? Does the name Kushdrygoods mean anything to you? **** outta here with that newb ****.

Last edited:
picked up a couple pieces from bloomies, rugby's were available too...
IMG_7789.JPG
IMG_7783.JPG
IMG_7784.JPG

Anyone see these at Bloomingdale's outside of East coast? I'm hoping they just haven't made it out to all stores yet... The Michigan Ave one in Chicago had absolutely no cp-93 or related pieces when I stopped by Sunday.

Anyone see these at Bloomingdale's outside of East coast? I'm hoping they just haven't made it out to all stores yet... The Michigan Ave one in Chicago had absolutely no cp-93 or related pieces when I stopped by Sunday.

i purchased these items from beverly center in los angeles

What gets me is when people post then folks start throwing around terms like "regulars, newbs, or lurkers, etc". I'm like fool, where were you during Polo gate?!? Does the name Kushdrygoods mean anything to you? **** outta here with that newb ****.
Kush was that dude. Plugged a lot of us too. Hit him wit the list, he priced it and it was ordered. Them good days...

Polo gate is recent memory. What y’all boys know about Lucky and dem loafers :lol:

I'll never look at red socks the same :lol: Speaking of Lucky, he posted in here asking a basic question during the Snow Beach release and was ignored until I answered his question....and dude was in here from the jump! I guess cats thought he was a "newb"

If you're in this thread enough you know who's who. Really no need to vouch for certain members, but I definitely get it. I have 0 plugs so I appreciate all the info thats passed to me and def try to pass on any that I don't see posted. Dudes is right about the IG lurkers & reseller tho. They're def out there.

I wasn’t around during them days but I think it’s a diff between making yourself involved in discussion and becoming a regular vs staying in the background collecting info like for instance the time the sui skully was posted as still being able to be checked out then 3 min later a popular IG Page posted the exact screenshot from here then a lot of folks here didn’t get a chance to eat

Lurker checking in... What’s the point of commenting if you’re adding nothing to the sharing of info? Like how many “I need x” posts do y’all really wanna see?

... Falls back into the shadow lol

... Pops back out to say thanks for the info that was shared up to this point, I was able to grab SB items from the links y’all posted.

Went ahead and copped that white rugby at Macys. Seen that L sell out earlier I was a lil mad but then they had XL & 2XL so I figured I use me ebates and get 6% on top of that then if a sale kicks in get that price adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom