**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_3046.PNG
IMG_3045.PNG

Any info on these? And yes I hit up the ig on there for info in the pic to no avail.

I have 1 white for sale if anyone looking

Last edited:
^ I assume RL site should get em since U.K. site has em. Jus gotta wait for the second waive

Hey mcfly!!

Do one of your rants about how the uk still hasn’t released certain pieces n rl is crapping on them yada yada!! They still don’t have the p2 hoodie, rlyc track jacket ooh and the multi colored stripe chino jacket.

Its been a while since I’ve read one of your product not being released tirades.

Hey mcfly!!

Do one of your rants about how the uk still hasn’t released certain pieces n rl is crapping on them yada yada!! They still don’t have the p2 hoodie, rlyc track jacket ooh and the multi colored stripe chino jacket.

Its been a while since I’ve read one of your product not being released tirades.
:rofl: I’ve calmed down since I been fed a little

Hey maximus you do know you are on a sneaker forum correct? meaning people are free to discuss about prices, releases etc. Stop being a ****in douche

You’re over reaching my dingle berry. This is not a sneaker thread. Funny how i piggiebacked on someone else comment on payment plans which implies exactly what i stated but, you direct your comment at me :smh:
The freedom you state other are free to discuss, yet you suggest i should not be able to use these freedoms such with my post? You must be a trump supporter, only want to read what you like or what you feel should be posted or maybe your a sneaker hype beast buying a reselling sneakers taking advantage of people on here. Either way your an ich in my crack.

You’re over reaching my dingle berry. This is not a sneaker thread. Funny how i piggiebacked on someone else comment on payment plans which implies exactly what i stated but, you direct your comment at me :smh:
The freedom you state other are free to discuss, yet you suggest i should not be able to use these freedoms such with my post? You must be a trump supporter, only want to read what you like or what you feel should be posted or maybe your a sneaker hype beast buying a reselling sneakers taking advantage of people on here. Either way your an ich in my crack.
Nah you are being a facetious/sarcastic *** for no reason and being no help. You implied people are broke boi's but you probably a fat 40 year old who thinks theyre cool for rocking nothing but Polo. Im just here to check your little privileged attitude that you brought in the thread.

Have a great day though my guy

Back
Top Bottom