**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Big Pony in Asia
IMG_20180520_095721.jpg

Anybody with SKU or product number of those white pocket tee shirts of the CP-93 collection please post or send it to me. Local Macy's have no idea what I'm talking about

Heads up - the small Ralph's Coffee section of Chicago store now has the t-shirt.

White with the green ralph coffee logo.

That's new... They still have the white hat, dessert plate, mug, coffee beans and chocolates as well.

They got the cp93 and CF stuff out here in KL. More expensive than US retail after conversion though.

Was gonna scoop the sailing and cp93 tees

Anybody got a list of the bear shirts Polo outlets dropped so far this year in 2018 ? i had thought the bear shirts were just for 2017 but apparently they are keeping it going each month in 2018 as well ? Just saw the blue bear shirt which i’m guessing is May’s bear but was there a Jan Feb March April shirt ?

Not big on how they used the police badge on the front and pwing on the back. I’m not against some of these crossover of lines but not feeling these together.
I honestly feel the same way but I have to see it in person if that patch is removable then I will do that I just really like how the black p wing looks

The ivy league / collegiate / rowing and other preppy sports line-up appears to be dropping on the UK site...

a lot of ivy-league stuff, including the rowing shorts... and the rugby-esque skull polos.

upload_2018-5-21_8-23-27.png

The ivy league / collegiate / rowing and other preppy sports line-up appears to be dropping on the UK site...

a lot of ivy-league stuff, including the rowing shorts... and the rugby-esque skull polos.

upload_2018-5-21_8-23-27.png
This is interesting because these are Fall hues. Photos leaked earlier with the green/yellow varsity jacket had a lot of Rugby like products with burgundy/gold/navy/black. My theory is that pre-fall products are going to dribble out in the next 2-3 months. As we have seen, RL releases in UK first and then US 4-6 weeks later which would put us in late June , which is when pre-Fall items drop.

I don't think that is a purple label bear sweatshirt it probably will be blue label like the ski bear from last year it's very nice tho

I don't think that is a purple label bear sweatshirt it probably will be blue label like the ski bear from last year it's very nice tho

could be polo stuff... but it looks like the model is wearing the same $400 purple label sweatpants as the bear is...

and the bear is really similar to that other fall polo bear, but in muted tones similar to how purple label does their collections. purple label does the "athleisure" stuff now in a bigger way, so I could see that bear wearing all pre-fall/fall 2018 purple label stuff...

Back
Top Bottom