**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If you didn't have a Macy's near you w/ the cp-93 limited edition...

Hit up the website!

A7A94A4E-82F2-4514-9D4D-F326C3455E43.png

Some new shoes on polo.com

Including new color palette cp-93... Anyone know if they'll have a darker/different palette full line of sailing gear? Or these couple cp-93 shoes their own thing? (Currently available in college green and red wine.)

3E2841E9-C1D2-4E9C-A8D6-5CD33021F87D.jpeg
46F34EC5-95BD-467C-BFDC-53D0B879EF9F.jpeg
E140BF40-59A2-41FE-ACF9-DC69972DF448.jpeg

Thought I'd share my CP-93 collection purchase...

Full Patchwork Wool Thicket Coat w/ removable Hood.

20180618_185642.jpg

20180618_185503.jpg

I've been chasing this for 4 years, so glad to finally strike another grail off my wishlist. RLs Native American collections and RLs Hunting collections are my favorites, so this one was a must-have.
These retro collections over the past year have made it so much easier to find the things that I love from RL. The hunt begins for my next one.

Last edited:

20180618_185642.jpg

20180618_185503.jpg

I've been chasing this for 4 years, so glad to finally strike another grail off my wishlist. RLs Native American collections and RLs Hunting collections are my favorites, so this one was a must-have.
These retro collections over the past year have made it so much easier to find the things that I love from RL. The hunt begins for my next one.
That coat is so dope.. Hit me up with any details on where I can scoop!

20180618_185642.jpg

20180618_185503.jpg

When did this drop?

That coat is so dope.. Hit me up with any details on where I can scoop!
I found the coat browsing Ebay. I thought the sample version was the only one, but this one is new with the 2014 retail tags so RL had to sell them somewhere at the time. I'll message you if I come across another one.

When did this drop?
Fall 2014.

Sailing mashup polo actually sat for a minute on PRL release. Think Crest, Riviera, Sailing, then Flags sold out in that order. Mashup beats the Crest and Flag polos for my purchases. Better material, cloth carry bag like the other premium limited releases, and design representative of CP-93 collection just like the nice Stadium release mashup polo.
Nah bruh that soldout as fast as the Rivera 2 mins tops on xl and xxl sizes which was the only top that came in xxl besides the pullovers

Did the cross flags hoodie ever go live on rl.com

No! that and the blue/white striped rugby are still uk/France/Italy exclusives as far as The cross flag go’s.It says it on the hang tag also
6582C91E-AD97-47D4-B791-74D948387F2E.jpeg

I did not see this tag on any items in the limited release lines.

No! that and the blue/white striped rugby are still uk/France/Italy exclusives as far as The cross flag go’s.It says it on the hang tag also

That can’t be true, hudsonbay had them. They are an Canadian company in north america. Just hasn’t dropped here yet

Back
Top Bottom