**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Extremely disappointed in the quality of this shirt. No way would I pay $225 for this. It felt like paper smh. The general release multicolored striped CP-93 shirt was of a better material and $100+ less.

20180612_cp93regattalp_grid_22_na.jpg

Did you like last year's varsity line?

you think the quality of item is low (fabric, construction, etc) or that the "design" quality is low?

Don't think adding a third color would be difficult, and they probably looked at it a variety of ways.. But just think it was meant to be part of the all black/white/Grey outfits they always push out.

i totally understand of folks don't like it, and kinda hoping that's the case so I can get alot of it for 40-50% off at Macy's...

VARSITY: I agree with others that this collection is underwhelming. It doesn't have that "wow" factor. Although it is a Fall palette, I would like to see more texture: maybe chenille varsity letters, maybe some embroidery, maybe larger fonts on some items.

I just left the factory store and they are about to go nuts on varsity products. In stock now is the script hoodies from last year (red/white/blue & gray with navy ) for $100. With my friends and family coupon it came out to $70 which definitely beats last years price of $145. They also have the script polos and tees in about 3 colors. The manager showed me on his ipad the patchwork colorblock hoodie and polo that a lot of people are clamoring for. I'm sure it won't be that ridiculous price from last year ($250 I think?) and ebay prices. The polo with the varsity "P" should be affordable too.
You will see a lot of Rugby items rebranded as PRL coming to the factory level, some varsity jackets (fleece not the real good stuff with leather sleeves) and the bear tees will be in colors like navy, green , burgundy, and black. There will be a lot more Fall products rolling out if you are patient otherwise peeps are gonna rock their CP-93 gear until Hi Tech drops.

Last edited:
Extremely disappointed in the quality of this shirt. No way would I pay $225 for this. It felt like paper smh. The general release multicolored striped CP-93 shirt was of a better material and $100+ less.

20180612_cp93regattalp_grid_22_na.jpg
I agree. Im tryina find out if the t shirt version is better quality. Im not feeling the p2 pullover quality either. Im happy with the rest of the collection. The thin polos and hats are nice. The windbreakers are great. The riviera polo is perfect.

Has anyone seen the grey script hoodie with the black stitching? Macy's marked them down and they sold out . Only big and tall is left ...:angry:

The Cowboy knit is Another nice item from the Purple Label Colorado collection; same logo that's on the Southwestern Souvenir Jacket. The PL shirt underneath the sweater is interesting.

Not sure if these could be new Italian made Purple Label boots featuring the Polo Country branding as a part of the Colorado collection, or if they are leftover Polo boots from a previous season. The outsoles look like vibram Purple Label, but the midsole is not distressed.
Screenshot_20180621-192004_Chrome.jpg

BIG up my guy @bklyn style baby !!!!

IMG_20180621_214749.jpg

Riviera and sailing tee are thin but I like it. Great for summer time and always good paying less than retail.

PL pants...first PL purchase. Man, I'm impressed. Thought they might be tight but they fit perfect. Quality is crazy. Definitely gonna be copping more PL stuff when the price is right.

RRL cap for the old man, quality is top notch. Think hell be pleased.

I know this is the POLO thread, and lord knows I inundate y'all with way too many polo pics/updates... But saw these and thought they seemed somewhat Ralph-esque, and stuff I could see blending into a hardcore polo fans lineup.

Breeder's Cup this year has some really nice merchandise:
showing the "Americana raglan", the hunt bag, and the graphic scarf. A lot of other crap that is typical "event" merchandise... But they had some partnerships on some decent products, and some effort into some of the item's designs.

upload_2018-6-22_8-17-42.png
upload_2018-6-22_8-18-17.png
upload_2018-6-22_8-17-54.png

Back
Top Bottom