**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Actually, I believe this is the next item from the collection hitting factory stores now!

Screenshot_20180719-173134_Instagram.jpg

good deal on purple label shorts for anyone on the ends of the size chart...

after 40% off, they are $75. XS, XL, XXL only in stock.

upload_2018-7-20_9-27-44.png

Friends/Family 30% off at factory store July 25-Aug 14
1) Polo bear umbrella, sheets, comforters, new tee with bear wearing tweed blazer, new polo bear sweatshirt in charcoal grey
2) Limited edition Collegiate/Varsity collection
3) Some of these items will only be in select/high volume factory stores (L.A., NY, etc.)

Last edited:
patchwork stuff is "limited edition college" for polo factory.

upload_2018-7-19_9-26-39.png
Nice; so glad I passed on this stuff last year in hope's the polo would release.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
E084839B-4D3F-4228-AE69-30E537C0E37E.jpeg
7BB46915-7158-4352-9270-73A4E3083D08.jpeg
Good on RL for releasing another distraction to make it easier to for me purchase what I want at discount prices.

Polo bear umbrella, sheets, comforters, new tee with bear wearing tweed blazer, new polo bear sweatshirt in charcoal grey
Limited edition Collegiate/Varsity collection
Some of these items will be in select/high volume factory stores
I need to make a road trip one of these days. The Factory Stores have some really nice inventory.

Thanks Boxdok. Put that coupon to use on two of the crew necks I have been waiting to pick up. Didn't know which size to grab so I was able to get them both and save some good money.

Polo bear umbrella, sheets, comforters, new tee with bear wearing tweed blazer, new polo bear sweatshirt in charcoal grey
Limited edition Collegiate/Varsity collection
Some of these items will be in select/high volume factory stores

Wowwwwwwwwww take my money.
Plan on picking up the umbrella, sheets and comforter if they come in King size, and probably the bear sweatshirt and the collegiate stuff

Back
Top Bottom