**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Go with medium if u want a more modern athletic fit. Large if u want baggier fit
Thanks so much, you never know with polo.... I'm usually a medium, but every once in a while they do a weird fit on they're stuff... I'm going for the tech fleece look, not the 2002 baggy look. Lol

Did not know the row bear shirt from Macy’s was classic fit... I assumed they were custom fit like all the other bear shirt releases

I need the classic sweatpants in soho heather with the green pony i cant find a large anywhere. Can’t even find a medium

Macys got that little sale goin plus use Ebates for extra 12% cash back....I’m mad cause I ordered some things last night SMH...

Damn, a bunch of Purple Label items I've been keeping an eye on on .com have all completely disappeared from the site. Pissed.
HELL YEA IM HEATED THIS SHIRT IS GONE AND CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE..DO THEY SEND IT TO OUTLETS?

Attachments

• ralph-lauren-purple-label-Cream-W-Black-And-Salsa-Virgin-Wool-Polo-Sweater.jpeg
    ralph-lauren-purple-label-Cream-W-Black-And-Salsa-Virgin-Wool-Polo-Sweater.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 27
looks like the small embroidered crest will be thrown onto a bunch of stuff instead of the pony this Q3/Q4

upload_2018-7-18_8-3-32.png

upload_2018-7-18_8-3-48.png
upload_2018-7-18_8-3-58.png

that purple label anchor belt from the fashion show is finally on the site
upload_2018-7-18_8-4-16.png

Everything left if the CP 93 collection on sale at Bodega

https://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/vendors?q=Ralph Lauren

Copped a 5 panel hat on sale for 49

thanks for posting. grabbed the crest shorts.

unbelievable... pretty much everything I went crazy to buy from overseas or local, was in sale on my size on bodega right now.

I'm burnt out on working hard to buy stuff at full price. never buying anything at full price for a long while, and not waiting online to try and rush to grab something limited.
if i get it, i get it... if not, so be it. got too much polo in my closets right now anyway...

thanks for posting. grabbed the crest shorts.

unbelievable... pretty much everything I went crazy to buy from overseas or local, was in sale on my size on bodega right now.

I'm burnt out on working hard to buy stuff at full price. never buying anything at full price for a long while, and not waiting online to try and rush to grab something limited.
if i get it, i get it... if not, so be it. got too much polo in my closets right now anyway...

:rofl:

I wanna grab a custom polo and put a flag on it with RL18 on the bottom right side. Joint costs $113 total and no discounts

Back
Top Bottom