**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hitting stores now for fall

437DF4EF-B68D-4762-BAE6-2FFCBA564782.jpeg
F0DCE1D0-5A65-4202-A00B-04A89F03EBC1.jpeg

Are there any coupons for the polo outlet children’s store? Just looked on the coupon for this weekend (30% off) & it says I can’t use it there.

Are there any coupons for the polo outlet children’s store? Just looked on the coupon for this weekend (30% off) & it says I can’t use it there.
That's strange. Never seen it say that before. Regardless you can use this. *Correction: just looked at your coupon and it's saying that Entire Store up to 50% off can't be used at Children's or B&T since its only 40% but 30% is still valid so it will work.

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
For those looking for the patchwork hoodie, I’d recommend calling some local outlets. For those in Chicago, Michigan City had a full size run this morning.

Any of the other new stuff at Michigan city?

The new pillows and throw blankets? The patchwork polo?

The for heads up btw.

Mannnn this thread is the plug forreal.

Grabbed that coupon that was posted and flew to my outlet to get the last patchwork hoodie in my size.

Yal the GOAT :pimp:

Last edited:
Any of the other new stuff at Michigan city?

The new pillows and throw blankets? The patchwork polo?

The for heads up btw.

I’d recommend just giving them a call. I have family and friends in the area, so had a sales associate set aside two hoodies and luckily had friends in the area who picked them up.

That's strange. Never seen it say that before. Regardless you can use this. *Correction: just looked at your coupon and it's saying that Entire Store up to 50% off can't be used at Children's or B&T since its only 40% but 30% is still valid so it will work.

Thanks for posting this! They only sent me an email for 20% off, so obviously this is better. I guess I’m not friends with them so they never gave me this one.

Why do different washes of the same denim style fit so differently?:angry:

I have a light grey pair of Sullivan slim's that fit perfectly. Another pair in a medium wash that's a little roomier in the thigh area, but still okay. I just tried on the black pair I ordered and they're huge, like they might as well be regular straight fit.

I don't get it. They're all 32/34 and bought them all in the last year.

Why do different washes of the same denim style fit so differently?:angry:

I have a light grey pair of Sullivan slim's that fit perfectly. Another pair in a medium wash that's a little roomier in the thigh area, but still okay. I just tried on the black pair I ordered and they're huge, like they might as well be regular straight fit.

I don't get it. They're all 32/34 and bought them all in the last year.

Thats just how clothing is. Depending on the region of the world each piece is made in, or multiple factories. I can guaranty if you by another pair the eact same size they will fit different.

Sometimes the kids stuff shows you what is coming up for adults.. Cause often times they'll align, sometimes not..

But look at all just went up for kids (boys) on polo.com

Crest sweatshirt
Ralph's garage work shirt (based on the coveralls from last year's fashion show)
New patchwork multi-colored hoodie
Hi tech rugby

E289D16D-9A18-4351-9078-06B12601CCCB.png
E3D27DDA-CF77-4E91-BB0D-10A66EBEE898.png
479E3108-2B32-4735-A878-7EDE8D96FD22.png
ACACB6FA-BFAD-4276-9D0F-60A2C34913A1.png
47A72713-D4F7-45F6-8F07-2A70B2ECE2AE.png

And then, just my luck, I scroll back and see this. Yes. Ralphie gotta come through for the mens on that crest. My money got with that.

Back
Top Bottom