**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can't say I'm very interested in any of these currently displayed Hi-Tech pieces. However, I am stil interested in this elusive as hell Wimbledon tee in a Large, if anyone has any leads.
image.jpeg

Likewise, looking for an XL

I've literally checked the official Wimbledon shop everyday for like two months.. Was able to grab the poster sweater, the poster jacket... The tshirt I've never seen once... Not even in some off-size. Not sure what the deal was with this shirt.

I tried to use Borderlinx forwarding service about a month ago and they shut down in the middle of the shipping process. Anyone have suggestions on good working ones?

Where's this hoody tho? It's mad wack. Hope nobody wastes their money.
IMG_5969.jpg
ALL Ralph had to do was make this vest solid navy blue with the patch, and keep it pushing. No, he puts that hideous yellow hood and the blow up HI TECH patch on the back? Well, that money is saved. At least there is going to be a plentiful Hi-Tech patch supply out there. Best thing to come out of all this. Oh, and some simple Hi Tech socks would make me do a cartwheel.

My only hope is this Mens Crest sweatshirt. Glad no one is even paying attention in that direction, and only one mysterious pic out on the net.

I tried to use Borderlinx forwarding service about a month ago and they shut down in the middle of the shipping process. Anyone have suggestions on good working ones?

I used MyMailBoxUK back when the CrossFlags Tee dropped. Worked flawlessly, 'cept for the big L I took for jumping too early. Stupid tax paid.

I've literally checked the official Wimbledon shop everyday for like two months.. Was able to grab the poster sweater, the poster jacket... The tshirt I've never seen once... Not even in some off-size. Not sure what the deal was with this shirt.

As far as I believe, it only released on RL's UK site. It's actually still there but only in a Small.

Last edited:
ALL Ralph had to do was make this vest solid navy blue with the patch, and keep it pushing. No, he puts that hideous yellow hood and the blow up HI TECH patch on the back? Well, that money is saved. At least there is going to be a plentiful Hi-Tech patch supply out there. Best thing to come out of all this. Oh, and some simple Hi Tech socks would make me do a cartwheel.

My only hope is this Mens Crest sweatshirt. Glad no one is even paying attention in that direction, and only one mysterious pic out on the net.
I agree. All I’m feeling so far is the spell out rugby’s and on the fence about he windbreaker

Damn.. what has happened in here

Welcome back, Kal!

I gotta commend ahat20 for being determined enough to consistently grab pieces. I wanted a few things from Snow Beach, a few from Riviera, but seeing that none of that came out in Toronto, I couldn't be bothered to chase after them too heavily on the resell lane. Feel like it's been forever since I've picked anything up.

Welcome back, Kal!

I gotta commend ahat20 for being determined enough to consistently grab pieces. I wanted a few things from Snow Beach, a few from Riviera, but seeing that none of that came out in Toronto, I couldn't be bothered to chase after them too heavily on the resell lane. Feel like it's been forever since I've picked anything up.

I passed entirely on the stadium and snow beach drops. Got a couple pieces from cp93 and got pretty much all for under retail. I refuse to pay resell on any of these items. I did buy that sailing tee from The Bay...should've looked at it there cuz the quality was awful. The blue on the sleeve was darker than the blue on the body. Ended up returning it.

Actually been good though, been able to scoop some PL and RRL stuff on big discount.

Also big shouts to @bklyn style baby . Great dude!

I passed entirely on the stadium and snow beach drops. Got a couple pieces from cp93 and got pretty much all for under retail. I refuse to pay resell on any of these items. I did buy that sailing tee from The Bay...should've looked at it there cuz the quality was awful. The blue on the sleeve was darker than the blue on the body. Ended up returning it.

Actually been good though, been able to scoop some PL and RRL stuff on big discount.

Also big shouts to @bklyn style baby . Great dude!

A cross flags rugby has been sitting at my location for $80 and I'm STILL waiting it out to see if it drops a bit more before I even think about grabbing it. Pretty sure whatever is in stock from CP-93 is definitely gonna hit the sale rack as well.

Asiatic - What's good bro!

Yoooo! Congrats on the baby you've got on the way! Just had a baby girl myself in April, so I've been enjoying fatherhood for the first time. Stopped buying Lo for myself and more for her :lol:. Good to see you back around here. Hope all is well.

Can't say I'm very interested in any of these currently displayed Hi-Tech pieces. However, I am stil interested in this elusive as hell Wimbledon tee in a Large, if anyone has any leads.
image.jpeg

Looking for this and the Wimbledon bear tee.

I went to Wooster Street the day of the Polo Slam release and the IG resellers cleaned out their entire stock. I picked up the Tennyc shirt because I liked it but damn.

Back
Top Bottom