**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

was looking forward to the rumored RALPH'S GARAGE stuff... based on the outfits/theme from the fashion show he held in his garage/car museum.

the kids got a Ralph's garage workshirt.. $50.

so far, the men are getting a white tshirt with a screen print from purple label for *$295*... ugh. still a cool shirt, and I bet its wonderful for what it is... but $300? clearly made as a limited thing for super fans to get them to pay twice what the normal purple label tshirt costs.

upload_2018-8-10_11-11-58.png

Just my opinion...The info posted here is a catch 22...everything posted here is with good intentions unfortunately there are a lot of wolves here that are here looking from the bushes to get info and then to resell. But obviously there are those who use that info to purchase for their own collection and to wear. I think it would be best if you guys would set up discreet chats amongst yourselves to share the info..that’s why a lot of us left and do not really post here heavily and formed #theRLlist...because we were tired of resellers taking our info just to line their pockets when others would lose out on getting an itee they wanted.

I know this may seem counterproductive to what the forum is about..but ironically it already has become that when enthusiasts can’t get anything.

Just my thoughts no disrespect to anyone..Because i honestly appreciate the info posted here but tired of seeing a lot of the bonafide members here missing out

Would like an invite to this if possible. Where is #theRList? Instagram only?

I have a deep appreciation for ethical resellers. 85% of what I own has changed hands and enjoyed by others several times before it lands on my shelf. I simply choose not to buy from the unethical resellers and be patient. Ralph made more than the 100 pieces they are sitting on, which will be available at a discount after they return them. An ounce of patience and discipline will save you time, money, and save you from arguing on a forum with a bunch of men about clothing.

Last edited:
Y’all goin back and forth is useless.
People either post the info or don’t. Have ya list, join that or don’t. But don’t be mad cause you missed info, or 20minutes go by and stock is gone. I’m sure there’s folks apart of the list that is passing info on. Whether the info is posted or not, the info is gonna get out to resellers. That’s jus the game we in now folks. You just gotta adjust. you want something, stay up late/wake up early and hopefully you catch somthin. Seems like every retro collection release , it’s the same complaints...

I have a deep appreciation for ethical resellers. 85% of what I own has changed hands and enjoyed by others several times before it lands on my shelf. I simply choose not to buy from the unethical resellers and be patient. Ralph made more than the 100 pieces they are sitting on, which will be available at a discount after they return them. An ounce of patience and discipline will save you time, money, and save you from arguing on a forum with a bunch of men about clothing.
What is an ethical reseller? Seems like an oxymoron like a skinny fat person :lol:

I haven't been on this forum for a while but there are a lot of brothers on here that are mad cool and have always kept the positivity around here. These resellers claim all this love and loyalty crap but ain't really about that no disrespect just some of them really are just about a quick buck and stand for the negativity.. see it all the time on instagram some of them act like there all that but just washed. missed how stuff used to be we could get things with ease and all had good convos about our pieces and made friends with folks on here no it seems these reseller just ruin the fun like they in competition with others chasing for clout and all of it is disgusting.. Never supported a reseller from instagram because they're trash only reason to follow them is to see future stuff. polo store has been a good dude only got one thing from him which was a bear sweater but Kal got me a better deal and my right size - xs which come in 2 days signature confirmation shout out to Kal!. Really hope you guys get the pieces you want at a good price without having to deal with resellers and the Ralph makes massive amount to flood the market so the resellers end up looking like clown...also for Ralph to really start getting at the buyers buying stuff in bulk on their website. its getting ridiculous how these so call love and loyalty guys act entitled to stuff like we owe them something we don't its just clothes at the end of the day and a hobby for some of us which should be fun not stressful and negative. for the dudes that share info and help out keeping doing it because it good to be a good person to others without trying to get over on people.

also that hi tech pullover is dope hoping to catch my xs if they make them at retail and def love some other pieces I see. was looking for the tiger denim jacket but no outlets near me and seems like they never made xs. theres some stuff on the uk website I can't wait to see on the us also

Anybody copped the denim jacket from the outlet in the last couple days? Mine has sales & coupons excluded. Would’ve copped right then but joint is a bit too flimsy for retail.

Also anyone notice basically everything on sale on the site is in the outlet. Kinda surprised at the outlet only pieces too

Y’all goin back and forth is useless.
People either post the info or don’t. Have ya list, join that or don’t. But don’t be mad cause you missed info, or 20minutes go by and stock is gone. I’m sure there’s folks apart of the list that is passing info on. Whether the info is posted or not, the info is gonna get out to resellers. That’s jus the game we in now folks. You just gotta adjust. you want something, stay up late/wake up early and hopefully you catch somthin. Seems like every retro collection release , it’s the same complaints...

Anybody copped the denim jacket from the outlet in the last couple days? Mine has sales & coupons excluded. Would’ve copped right then but joint is a bit too flimsy for retail.

Also anyone notice basically everything on sale on the site is in the outlet. Kinda surprised at the outlet only pieces too
Yea I picked it up today and it was excluded from the store 40% discount, but was able to use the 25% coupon. I not mad at it for the $128 I paid, but I am mad at missing when it when I could have got it for around $75

I just want that SLAM T shirt.. I’d need a small... I see it for resell on IG for $110 but Idk how I feel about that.. it retailed for $60 smh the resell price gets even crazier on eBay

Are they still doing Prince St custom shirts? I’m not from NY.. I got a feeling they’ll have some of these on custom prints at some point soon

If u wasnt able to get something u wanted so far at retail, or below retail, besides the stadium and snow beach stuff then u really didnt want it. Stop worrying about the slam t. Be patient and catch it one of the 10 times they restock.

If u wasnt able to get something u wanted so far at retail, or below retail, besides the stadium and snow beach stuff then u really didnt want it. Stop worrying about the slam t. Be patient and catch it one of the 10 times they restock.
What are you talking about? The stuff has only been released once so far and dropped randomly in the early am.... the other stuff you mentioned had dates and countdowns lol

Just cuz you probably got something and someone else didn’t means they didn’t want it?

All I know is I'm going to try to have some patience with this one. Missing out on something is painful. Paying retail/resell then watching someone else get the same thing for 60% off is a kick in the nuts :smh:

Spotted this on ig... 8/15 is the date, prices arent terrible. Climb and Rafting joint is a go for me, RLPC67 joint is a maybe, the rest yall can keep.

6264E59E-5B36-44E3-AF60-467DEBAB7DA5.jpeg

What's that dark green thing on bottom.. A hiking / nature themed poncho? Rain poncho maybe? Anyone got pics of that?

was looking forward to the rumored RALPH'S GARAGE stuff... based on the outfits/theme from the fashion show he held in his garage/car museum.

the kids got a Ralph's garage workshirt.. $50.

so far, the men are getting a white tshirt with a screen print from purple label for *$295*... ugh. still a cool shirt, and I bet its wonderful for what it is... but $300? clearly made as a limited thing for super fans to get them to pay twice what the normal purple label tshirt costs.

upload_2018-8-10_11-11-58.png
I actually the idea of this, also a fan of the shirt but not for that price, purple label or not

All I know is I'm going to try to have some patience with this one. Missing out on something is painful. Paying retail/resell then watching someone else get the same thing for 60% off is a kick in the nuts :smh:

I agree.. I try to avoid the hype. I've learned to not jump the gun off resell being sky high.. patience is key. I remember the crest dropped and ppl went crazy then a month later it could be had for 30% off

Resell even lowered on Stadium and SB pieces as time went on.. SB pieces even hit resell markets for below retail..

shouts to the RLlist for selling slam tees for retail

I made mention of the resell on that piece earlier for discussion purposes.. doesn't mean I was gonna actually jump the gun

Back
Top Bottom