**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

if you missed out on the cp-93 patchwork limited edition polo..

almost every size in stock on polo.com, but only a few per each size.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/summer-...lorname=Cp3 Multi&cgid=&webcat=recommendation

upload_2018-8-28_17-17-38.png

mine just came today, i think it prolly runs a tiny bit bigger than snow beach, or about the same. snow beach is Large and Hi tech is Medium. Hi Tech is much thinner, like a rain coat. which is good imo, snow beach can get pretty hot.

i got hit on customs fees but still worked out way cheaper than RL UK
that hi tech jacket sold out everywhere?

Is it me or does this whole Hi tech collection run a size too big?

I kno its "classic" fit but Jackets and polos are kinda off. Imma XL and im swimmin in a classic fit xl for the Tech collection.

I ordered from them better have them patches:evil:
I hope they do but you might be good

Some of these pics do not depict the final product

The CLIMB hoodie does not show POLO on the bottom sleeve on the pic but pics of ppl who own it show it

Hope it isn’t like that USA fleece hoodie last year where you ordered that and ended up with 1 that said POLO

The CLIMB hoodie does not show POLO on the bottom sleeve on the pic but pics of ppl who own it show it

Hope it isn’t like that USA fleece hoodie last year where you ordered that and ended up with 1 that said POLO

Here's a pic of a climb hoodie without polo on the sleeve...
Screenshot_20180828-160127_Instagram.jpg

Be sure to check your pieces.

I ordered something from UO that pic didnt include the patches but when i got it in the mail it did so you should be good.

Left the hoody in my cart and went for a run. Now she’s gone. Slept.

Anyone know how they fit? I wear a L.
Veeeeeery interesting so which places have this version

It’s a hit or miss..doesn’t go by the store i just think it’s lack of quality control at their production facility. Also, there has been issues with the face, some hoodies have the guys face partially missing

CBC65F45-EB3F-4359-9F63-92E1261E5600.jpeg

These are 2 of my larges and you can see the one on the left has part of the face missing ...the face goes right into the stitching of the left arm. Seems like the scaling is off

Back
Top Bottom