**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wondering if I should hold off on this climb hoodie. At this rate with all the restocks, thinking i can cop on discount. Maybe?

i think a good chunk of this stuff (outside of like 1 or 2 pieces that will be low production) will be easy to get 25-30% off.
and then half of it will be purchasable at 40% off, or one of those "extra 20% off, already marked down 25%!" things at macy's.

Wondering if I should hold off on this climb hoodie. At this rate with all the restocks, thinking i can cop on discount. Maybe?
Sitting here thinking the same. I didnt jump the first time it hit the site, and started to get a little nervous. Glad I was right :lol:
Someone a page back said it hit Macy's, not sure when or if it sold out or was pulled, but I'll continue waiting. Looks like they made a lot of them.

Its like someone said before. Theres more lo out there than there are lo heads. save a few items that are rare like the olive kayak. I dont know why people buy from resellers. resellers are so blatant that an item will currently be on every website at retail while the reseller has it on ig for double the price.

Sitting here thinking the same. I didnt jump the first time it hit the site, and started to get a little nervous. Glad I was right :lol:
Someone a page back said it hit Macy's, not sure when or if it sold out or was pulled, but I'll continue waiting. Looks like they made a lot of them.
Definitely being selective...
What is it? Link is broken

some bonkers polo sportsman / polo country stuff lately... bunch of new ties/pocket squares added from polo and RRL.

RRL hunting scene tie:

upload_2018-8-30_10-52-21.png

RRL fishing tie:
upload_2018-8-30_10-52-46.png

and some of the best pocket squares ive seen in years from polo. full images not available on site yet.
the 4th one I have as a tie, from years ago... think it was purple label as an old fashioned wide tie.

upload_2018-8-30_10-53-8.png
upload_2018-8-30_10-53-18.png

upload_2018-8-30_10-53-52.png
upload_2018-8-30_10-54-1.png

Back
Top Bottom