**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Saw this on the DXL app but haven't seen it on RL site yet. Dropping 11/15.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-25-13-05-28-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-25-13-05-28-1.png
    478 KB · Views: 95
Of course I ****ing missed the double knit sweatshirt. Had gift card too on top of the 30% I would of ended up paying like 75 dollars.

I'm a fan of this
Of course I ****ing missed the double knit sweatshirt. Had gift card too on top of the 30% I would of ended up paying like 75 dollars.

I'm a fan of this
I seen pictures of a bubble jacket with that exact downhill skier print. probs gonna be like 700 tho -___- most fire print in the collection

I seen pictures of a bubble jacket with that exact downhill skier print. probs gonna be like 700 tho -___- most fire print in the collection
Thats exactly why I want the sweatshirt, although the jacket is beautiful I'm pretty set on big winter coats (although if I catch on sale for the right price I might grab it anyway) so the sweatshirt is clean *** alternative. Id probably never get rid of it

Thats exactly why I want the sweatshirt, although the jacket is beautiful I'm pretty set on big winter coats (although if I catch on sale for the right price I might grab it anyway) so the sweatshirt is clean *** alternative. Id probably never get rid of it

Can never have enough jackets.

With that said I'm waiting on that royal blue/yellow bubble with the cookie patch that was leaked way back when.

Can never have enough jackets.

With that said I'm waiting on that royal blue/yellow bubble with the cookie patch that was leaked way back when.
:lol:I used to think that till one day I looked up and I had 12 heavy coats and bunch bomber/varsity jackets. **** took up half the closet so I had to downsize. I try not to get more than 2 or 3 of a specific type but I'd break my rule if I could get the bubble for a good price

Every day I check this thread. Every day I have to remind myself you can't buy all of this ****! I guess you could, but there's only so many jackets a brother in south Louisiana needs in his closet :lol:
We are in the same struggle my brother! The cold fronts don’t make it down here until maybe Thanksgiving, lmao!

We are in the same struggle my brother! The cold fronts don’t make it down here until maybe Thanksgiving, lmao!

You’ll need to move to NYC and get ya some of this 4 seasons weather...

You’ll have to rent a storage unit for all the out of season clothes you’d buy..

Back
Top Bottom