**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know i’m mad late, but can y’all shed some light sizing of the hooded rugby (Snow Beach) that dropped earlier this year? I found that they’re a “classic fit”. What does that mean? True to size? One size up?

I typically wear a Large in Polo shirts/sweaters.

For the Canadian folks, Hi Tech stuff just sitting at The Bay in Square One (Outside of Toronto)

Macy's state st in Chicago has all the ski stuff in basement. Their plan is to setup the ski display next Monday.

Oct 1 is also the start day of their pink pony promotion. $5 for a pink.pony bracelet.. And if you are wearing it, you'll get 25% off for like a week...

Polo Cookie sweatshirt up on macys......no discount tho

Screenshot_20180927-061552_Macy's.jpg
Screenshot_20180927-062024_Macy's.jpg

Limited edition POLO now available in the app
I don't really like the Ltd. Tech climb rugby BUT I really like the way they set up the app to notify you and give you a shot at landing em. I wish they would put a limit on purchases to stop resellers. Like 2 per size max.

I don't really like the Ltd. Tech climb rugby BUT I really like the way they set up the app to notify you and give you a shot at landing em. I wish they would put a limit on purchases to stop resellers. Like 2 per size max.

The app notifies you exactly 15 minutes atther the drop time... happened to me for both yankee and this drop. When i got my notification just M & L were left

The app notifies you exactly 15 minutes atther the drop time... happened to me for both yankee and this drop. When i got my notification just M & L were left
I don't think it will ever stop...it will always be first come first serve...unless they do the lottery crap...and we all know that's a mess...but even with that...they can get people to just stand there to hold their spots...we just have to be on top of the game... And thanks to this little email system I've been able to get alot of pieces...thanks to all of you...I def try to contribute as much info as I can

Last day of 30% off on RL(dot)com. I'm still finding CP93 things I've never seen before. If you wanna grab the Limited sailing flag polo for your XS girlfriend, do it now. They also have the men's sailing shawl sweater in S & L.
s7-1318500_lifestyle
s7-1318570_lifestyle
s7-1296729_lifestyle

Grabbed the hi tech limited edition today...

Would have really loved a “mashup” limited for the hi tech line, similar to the stadium and cp-93 limited polos.... but this was still a nice piece and I’d rather have the 93 climb design as a polo rather than a T-shirt or a hoodie. More likely to wear it, and think it could work well with a herringbone (or other chunk, fall weather sport coat) too.

Saw the bag before on instagram, and it looked weird. Didn’t realize it was a “chalk bag” for all the folks that will be wearing their $250 polo to go climbing! Still appreciate the attention to detail tho.

5DDFDC88-71CC-4CFF-B1DA-BE086E3E2F21.png

Grabbed the hi tech limited edition today...

Would have really loved a “mashup” limited for the hi tech line, similar to the stadium and cp-93 limited polos.... but this was still a nice piece and I’d rather have the 93 climb design as a polo rather than a T-shirt or a hoodie. More likely to wear it, and think it could work well with a herringbone (or other chunk, fall weather sport coat) too.

Saw the bag before on instagram, and it looked weird. Didn’t realize it was a “chalk bag” for all the folks that will be wearing their $250 polo to go climbing! Still appreciate the attention to detail tho.

5DDFDC88-71CC-4CFF-B1DA-BE086E3E2F21.png
Hope you used the code on it...

Back
Top Bottom