**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Friends and family 30% off on polo website

Works on all the hi tech stuff and the limited climb rugby.

Screenshot_20181004-080208_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20181004-081258_Chrome.jpg
Doesn’t work on kid hi tech stuff

Urban Outfitters has an extra 30% off on sale items. If you rock a Large, go grab that crossflags rugby now for cheaper than I've ever seen it. They also have the RLPC67 pants in White and Navy and the white P Wing jacket discounted.
Sold out just that fast. Thanks anyway.

I’m dead holding out....

My wife tells me stop playing because I usually miss all the stuff I want but the cheap-o in me can’t see me spending money for anything..

Sincerely;

Holding firm
That XXL life, smh. I studied long and studied wrong on that olive kayak rugby, 1 of 3 things I wanted, and it don't look like it's coming back. I was looking for a 10% code to justify dumbing out on it. I know the cheapo life :lol:

Didn't have chance to post it earlier.. But one of the ski 92 hats was up on polo.com

Anyone see if the other 2 also went up?

F310673B-83DB-4793-B571-8579A98AB4EE.png

I’m dead holding out....

My wife tells me stop playing because I usually miss all the stuff I want but the cheap-o in me can’t see me spending money for anything..

Sincerely;

Holding firm

Holding out too long is gonna make you so upset

I can’t even count the amount of times I saw an item finally at my ideal price point then when I go to it and see the sizes left, it’s clear it’s only at this price point because there’s 1 size left smh

For all that got this with the vip code on Macy's and got back ordered email. I ended up calling them and asked them how was it possible they were still selling all sizes and mine was on back order? Well long story short they cancelled my original order, placed a new order and honored my vip coupon and got upgraded free shipping.
Screenshot_20181003-053222_Macy's.jpg

Was the red ski jacket up during VIP? Im wondering if I can get it for the LO this way:evil:

Damn, macys not tryna honor the VIP sale on that jacket for me. I chalk it up to a language barrier, they wasnt understanding the jux because the lady had the HEAVY indian accent.

And Ralph not tryna honor the 30 f&f on the limited Hi Tech polo because i got it off the app (which is dumb) she lazy.

Coulda tried harder but im driving an dont have time to play on the phone right now.

Damn, macys not tryna honor the VIP sale on that jacket for me. I chalk it up to a language barrier, they wasnt understanding the jux because the lady had the HEAVY indian accent.

And Ralph not tryna honor the 30 f&f on the limited Hi Tech polo because i got it off the app (which is dumb) she lazy.

Coulda tried harder but im driving an dont have time to play on the phone right now.

Why would macys honor it way after the fact?

You must not be trying hard enough with the 30% off f&f on rl.com! I put it in and it works fine. Puters must be your mortal enemy lol

Back
Top Bottom