**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

92 ski and sui ski sweatshirts both back up on macys, as well as the polo cookie turtleneck

Screenshot_20181003-053145_Macy's.jpg
Screenshot_20181003-053222_Macy's.jpg
Screenshot_20181003-053209_Macy's.jpg

Apologies on my tardiness NT family...coupon ends today Oct. 2nd. ..spend $30 or more and get $15 off at polo outlets. Also its $25 off of $50

Damn, I wish I had checked this thread yesterday. Needee some new beaters and this would have been perfect.

How does that red 92 ski jacket run
The 92 ski line seems to run slightly more fitted than the CP93 "classic" fit stuff. Not by much tho (it's not as snug as custom fit). If you've ever tried on the Ski vest/hoodie thing that dropped last year, it's a very similar fit to that. I tried the ski jacket and crewneck at Macy's and I thought they both fit that way.

I see these pieces restock a lot. should I wait for a sale because I want that hybrid jacket, that ski jacket, the sui sweater and the damn ski sweater.....

For all that got this with the vip code on Macy's and got back ordered email. I ended up calling them and asked them how was it possible they were still selling all sizes and mine was on back order? Well long story short they cancelled my original order, placed a new order and honored my vip coupon and got upgraded free shipping.
Screenshot_20181003-053222_Macy's.jpg

This polo stuff is getting out of hand. Ralph if you’re reading this. Spaccccceee out these releases Papi
Yeah I have a lot of stuff I’m still waiting to be discounted and as I wait more n more is dropping... I’m still waiting to get a few from the Hi Tech wave and here we go with the skier and cookie wave

Might be a good thing actually... another sale is right around the corner and then there’s the inevitable Black Friday and Christmas season sales... all this stuff is gonna have to be discounted and outta stock by any means necessary soon for the next waves so I can patiently wait until I see my price points

Back
Top Bottom