**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Too much, just TOO much this year.

:x :x

is this from this season? :nerd:

chances are it will go on sale
QFT
RL always goes on sale, that's why I never pay full price unless sizes start disappearing quickly.

Mike - Nice Indian head Polo.

Finally got these spring peices on before the weather change.

Polo yarn dyed tee, RLX Khumbu Cargo Pant, RL Vachetta Leather woven Boot with tire tread sole.

Bring on the Fall!

i saw that indian print hoody yesterday, and although the quality is on point, i'm not a fan of the design. IMO i feel like it should have been in the D&S collection. has anyone else seen it in person? i am a BIG fan of indian print, or navajo print, or whatever the term is. but i think the execution of this piece was subpar/borderline tacky at best. just my 2 cents, and would love to hear what others who have handled it think. 

and supermanbue was right, a lot of indian print this fall season. hands down, that 5 panel cap is at the top of my list. retail is $65 and already ebay sales have been at $130 for it. not my auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWTs-Polo-R...8?pt=US_Hats&hash=item35bf5a82e0#ht_709wt_924

what i am disappointed in is that they used that same design for 2 other hoodies and a cardigan, and all 3 look horrible. they used the design on the inside and it was just poorly done. i also saw 2 other items that have it - a button up shirt and a jacket, pictured below. that shirt may be a pickup down the line. i think the new collection is called "North Country"?

now this southwestern print is on the money. quality, and works as an overshirt. definite cop.

Last edited:
to be honest had i known the resale value of that hat was so high i would have bought out the macy's i saw them at on my vacation in florida. they had at least 8 lol

^^ true, everything that gets swept up quick in other places sleeps down here. That Grey indian print hoodie will go on sale and it's come to papa time after that. I'm not into 5 panels but that navajo joint is cold. Any chance it's still around anywhere? Might have to check in my sleeper spots.

Finally got these spring peices on before the weather change.
Polo yarn dyed tee, RLX Khumbu Cargo Pant, RL Vachetta Leather woven Boot with tire tread sole.

Probably my favorite RL Tee ever. I have 2. Seen one in Marshalls this weekend without a tag and they refused to sell it to me. Just wish it was custom fit. Beautiful design.

I have yet to see a good pic of the shoulder patches on this coat.

I agree with the you about the hoody tho. I don't hate it but the execution could have been better.

does ralph still put out knit tees? i used to get em back in the late 90s early 2000s now i don't see em anymore.

:wow: damb, this dude does not play.

Didn't say I was buying it all :lol:, I just like to pack my cart with stuff I want. It's easier than going back and forth looking for a certain item. I'll let things sit there and decide what to get right away and what to sit and wait for a sale. Speaking of sale........the next RL one comes when again? October?

Didn't say I was buying it all
laugh.gif
, I just like to pack my cart with stuff I want. It's easier than going back and forth looking for a certain item. I'll let things sit there and decide what to get right away and what to sit and wait for a sale. Speaking of sale........the next RL one comes when again? October?
that's a pretty good idea, might have to start doing the same thing.

i've stayed off polo for a few months now. but since coming in here starting to get the itch again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom