**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Raided a Marshalls today. Found a lot of Rugby Cardigans. Unfortunately, none are my size.
nerd.gif

So why buy it?

Still though...

But, I guess dude is a multitasker - front as a reggae artist and a Lo Head at the same time!

those shorts look awesome!  if they are RL, RL shorts are always too short on me, but I would love to see more pictures of them if anybody has more or knows more!

Last edited:
death to resellers
nerd.gif

SMH. Did you even read your PMs, bruh?

Everything I posted in here is up for grabs on my IG at cost. I sent stuff out to dudes out of state yesterday for what I paid - dudes who have nothing at their Marshalls and having trouble finding stuff like this.

BTW, I'll just go ahead and assume you don't own anything vintage - because that would mean you hit up a reseller. Also, I'll assume you've never sold anything you once owned.

Anyway, for other folks, I found a bunch of rugbys yesterday too. Not trying to B/S here, but if you want to take a look, check my IG out at digglahhh

no hate but how could something be awesome, if you cant make out the brand.
nerd.gif

Look, I'm not going to throw stones in a glass house here because I'm known to rock big Polo spell outs and stuff that advertises the brand loudly, but overall this is incredibly dumb and shallow statement.

You are saying that it is a brand, not the design that makes something dope -- that is the definition of beasting right there. Basically, that if you can't tell at a glance who made the item - that if the item doesn't signal to the world that the person wearing it is wearing Brand X (no girbaud pun), that item can't be dope. That's some real shallow ****, homie.

And, before you try to turn what I said up top around, remember, I won't wear just anything that advertises the brand. My affiliation is with a culture, vis a vi a certain subset of items produced by the brand - I'm not signalling to the world, hey, I'm wearing Polo; I'm dog-whistling, so to speak, to a pretty small group of people that I'm about what you are about. And, while some of that includes obvious brand whoaring, plenty of pieces I rock do not say anything about the brand - there are all kinds of pieces that mean something that most of the people in this thread wouldn't even know were Lo unless they absorbed that knowledge by osmosis from vintage holders.

Back
Top Bottom