**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

no hate but how could something be awesome, if you cant make out the brand.
nerd.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read in here.  All the replies pretty much summed up what I was going to say.

I figured they were RL but it didn't matter, I liked the shorts and wanted to see more details of them.  It didn't matter if they were RL, triple5soul, sears, american eagle, tony bologna's crisp'n clothes brand or anything else.

Last edited:
|I
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read in here.  All the replies pretty much summed up what I was going to say.

I figured they were RL but it didn't matter, I liked the shorts and wanted to see more details of them.  It didn't matter if they were RL, triple5soul, sears, american eagle, tony bologna's crisp'n clothes brand or anything else.

Tony Bologna joints is fire tho. :tongue:

I need a local Marshalls I miss Rugby so much

care to share?

digglahhh on IG. :nerd:

Cool fits back there Moorevis... this thread needs more pictures and less bickering, gonna take pics of some recent pickups

yeah but what about the jacket on the cover? referring to this one... its similar to the orange/navy nautical jkt from this past season, but the red really pops and i'm really digging the yellow hood. reminds me of the "superman" USA fleece. its got a bunch of reflective 3M accents on it as well. detailing is dope on this jacket, definitely check it out in person if you have the opportunity.
I want this jacket!
there's one on the ebay last i checked in XL for $60.
That Jersey is way too sweet. I need that.

my boy has this as well... he said there's a woman's anorak that's similar but it's "USA" themed (not "Japan" themed). can anyone confirm? 

we spent some time on the Interwebz looking for it but no luck.

KingSin, dope pieces!
It's in the stash somewhere but heres my pic i posted a while ago

yeah but what about the jacket on the cover? referring to this one... its similar to the orange/navy nautical jkt from this past season, but the red really pops and i'm really digging the yellow hood. reminds me of the "superman" USA fleece. its got a bunch of reflective 3M accents on it as well. detailing is dope on this jacket, definitely check it out in person if you have the opportunity.

I saw that jacket in person and it really caught my eye until I got up close. It's basically recycled materials from the Open Water Jacket and the Coastal Patrol Jacket, kinda a hybrid which cheapens it imo. If I didn't already have both those jackets I might want it but just seeing how they threw it together from the materials of the other 2 is really a turn off to me. It is a nice jacket in and of itself though.

Back
Top Bottom