**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The company has no respect for retro Polo menswear.
I have moved on to European sportswear brands. I'm waiting on
one last jacket. Won't mention which one. They will pull a 700.00 msrp if I do.

like Gucci and Fendi better value wait til you see those prices

Added another cross flags to my collection
60C01373-8001-4DF8-910C-BF6F08A683FA.jpeg

Recieved the shield hoody today. Disapointed. Going to return it due to the thin old navy quality. Im not giving ralph my money unless the quality is up to par.
That's disappointing.. I'm assuming its some kinda cotton/poly blend? I heard these run big too.

That's disappointing.. I'm assuming its some kinda cotton/poly blend? I heard these run big too.
Yea it runs big but not too bad cus the waist and cuffs are tight. The t shirt runs big too. That one might need to be sized down. The sweatshirt is a true sweatshirt just thin. Its not the performance material they been using.

Yea it runs big but not too bad cus the waist and cuffs are tight. The t shirt runs big too. That one might need to be sized down. The sweatshirt is a true sweatshirt just thin. Its not the performance material they been using.
Sounds like it's a summer weight Sweatshirt, which I figured because of the time of year it's dropping, and which I was afraid of. Still copping, but I knew it would be no where near the original KSwiss.

Quick lil story...

So I was trying to use one of the promo codes posted in here yesterday (shoutouts to all who shared). Prices were looking good. Items were piling up in the cart. And then like that... disco was gone. I see 30% off with MEMDAY, cool. None of my items are eligible though. Subtotal looking kind of Larry Holmes-ish now.

So I call CS. Let me preface this by saying I have the gift of gab lol. You can try this if you want to. But I explained to the lady how I buy Ralph all the time but I don't always log into my account. I've been burned taking that extra second or two and had pieces disappear from my cart so I just checkout as a guest. I was wondering if I wasn't getting promo codes because 75% of my purchases are done as guest.

Anyway, we chat it up a bit and she tries the MEMDAY code which like I said and already knew, it didn't work. So then she offers to apply an internal code for 40% off. 40? Promo code was only for 30 but go on and do your thing, miss.

I should have added another item or two. I should have got her number and kept the plug alive. But this sort of thing happens to me all the time I'm sure it'll happen again lol.

Actually had a really good rep help me out like that once too. It's when the serape jacket came back it stock during the 40% sale. They were doing an extra 10% off at the time, but I had recently ordered that white down ski coat which ended up being OOS. They had the nerve to offer me a free shipping coupon like the site doesn't already have it, plus I knew others were getting email coupons for an extra 25%.

Long story short I got my grail, a $2,000 jacket for $360. Wish I had bought that robe looking coat too but I didn't want to press my luck...

Def waiting out a sale on that swiss hoodie.. if I miss it, I miss it.. That cap is fly. I hope that bill ain't overly prebent, looks good in that pic.

If you can talk that talk you can def finesse extra disco

my understanding in store or on line is its always 30% off you just have to ask as long as its general release and has been discounted somewhere already its usually a go my go to line is my boy just called in and got I want it too works every time at polo rl Macys etc that's a different story

my understanding in store or on line is its always 30% off you just have to ask as long as its general release and has been discounted somewhere already its usually a go my go to line is my boy just called in and got I want it too works every time at polo rl Macys etc that's a different story

man these **** aint loyal there can only be one lo all others are imitating
LOL

Bruh the Polo we loved is gone. They selling us street wear with pasted on vinyl letters.
They selling us clothes with too much branding and sub par designs.
I remember a polo tennis v neck i wore in highschool. It was cotton and lycra
and the letters were printed on beautifully down the sleeve. I loved that sweatshirt.
If they release that now, it would be a polyester track jacket with vinyl stickers down the sleeve.
What am I being loyal to?

now its old navy quality...really wish rl would just pick a price and that's it no sales no Marshalls tj wax etc one price for all, and all for one price would be even better
I’ll always welcome a sale price but I get what you saying. At least you wouldn’t hold out for a sale. You either buy it or you don’t.

anyone ever wish you could just set up an item size list with rl.com (30% off of course) they send you one whole collection a season just send back what's no good?
-deep thoughts of a lo addict
LOL

Bruh the Polo we loved is gone. They selling us street wear with pasted on vinyl letters.
They selling us clothes with too much branding and sub par designs.
I remember a polo tennis v neck i wore in highschool. It was cotton and lycra
and the letters were printed on beautifully down the sleeve. I loved that sweatshirt.
If they release that now, it would be a polyester track jacket with vinyl stickers down the sleeve.
What am I being loyal to?

in high school in 03 man that's funny its a culture you just got here I never stopped buying polo even when there was nothing to buy this run has been amazing closest thing we have to the dream that was lo in the 90s and ill take it happily hopefully it goes on forever also got news for you bruh lycra and polyester the same thing

Back
Top Bottom