**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Tj Maxx/Marshalls on Staten Island has TONS of Rugby stuff, just a heads up! Picked up a few things, my fiancé is keeping most of it but this is one of them I'm selling on eBay.
Nice... I rolled on the [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Tj Maxx/Marshalls in the BX by Yankee stadium and in Cross County Mall but no Rugby... smh, I'm gonna check in[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  Manhatten next... [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  [/color]

Local TJMaxx had a bunch of Rugby crap. Stuff didn't even look like it could have been Ralph Lauren. Went to Macy's and got a hot deal on the vintage combat cargo shorts for $17!
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]lol... [/color]That makes me feel better about not finding any Rugby at [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Tj Maxx or Marshalls...[/color]

i've seen them in person. dont really care much for the polos... if they end up on a steep discount then sure. but if they bring the scribble back onto a jacket or blow it up on a sweater...
 I haven't seen this mentioned here yet, but if it has been my bad...anyways, I first saw these a couple weeks ago in one of the Macy's near where I live..the SR there said they'd received them a few days prior.  A couple days ago, I went to an RL flagship store here and asked one of the head SRs about the polo with the classic scribble logo being released and he said that he didn't know anything about it...he even looked in the catalogs and didn't see them anywhere.  I did mention to him that I saw them in a Macy's store.  Has anyone else seen these in stores?  It's cool to see a classic logo return to the scene.  Oh and they're custom-fit..$89.50 on the tag

i've seen them in person. dont really care much for the polos... if they end up on a steep discount then sure. but if they bring the scribble back onto a jacket or blow it up on a sweater...

they brought back the scribble logo for polo sport and again afterwards for polo ralph lauren i believe. the only standout item was a tee with a blow up scribble that i can remember.

Does anyone have a list of Legit eBay Polo sellers? I've looked in styleforum and here and came up with nothing.

they brought back the scribble logo for polo sport and again afterwards for polo ralph lauren i believe. the only standout item was a tee with a blow up scribble that i can remember.

I totally agree with both of you guys on this as far as particular items with the blow up scribble being standout. Seems like Ralph sort of snuck these in on us based on what info or lack there of, that I've gotten from the associates at various spots.  And indeed Polo Sport, the only way I do end up with a couple of these also, is if they end up on a nice discount.  I don't care much for the polos either, but it was very refreshing to see that logo again.  Hopefully, these basic pieces are just a teaser of what's to come as far as the og scribble logo being used on other items, as well as maybe a few other classic logos being brought back also...

Tj Maxx/Marshalls on Staten Island has TONS of Rugby stuff, just a heads up! Picked up a few things, my fiancé is keeping most of it but this is one of them I'm selling on eBay.

Just an FYI - this piece and a lot of the stuff hitting Marshall's/TJ/etc is the unreleased Spring 2013 collection

Yup. I have that T in gray with the dark red scribble on the chest.

Although slightly different, no mallets...

Last edited:
Seattle macys had some good sales for Labor Day. Picked up this shirt for like $52 walking out (sales, coupon and cardholder discount). :smokin

the bottom crown is a Og. They had more items but I could never find any really in my size. There was a cool paper jacket,sweats, the tees and more colors to the two hat you see in my pick. I'm not mad at these shirts cause that what's I call quite LO. It's all on how you rock it. But I do agree whit sport the price has to come down for me to even think about coping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom