**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yeah, I only got 30% too off my purchase but it brought down the price to the point I was comfortable paying so I’m happy. That shipping tho...yikes!

Any of you guys ever order RL merch from Zappos? I dealt with Zappos back in high school when it was strictly shoes. Was shocked to see they carry all kinds of merch now...got me feeling antsy about the order but it was the only place that had my size left.

Last edited:
Any of you guys ever order RL merch from Zappos? I dealt with Zappos back in high school when it was strictly shoes. Was shocked to see they care all kinds of merch now...got me feeling antsy about the order but it was the only place that had my size left.

They are good money. Order with peace of mind.

Couple bits for my Father’s Day trip away for a couple days with my ladies. You know you’ve got a problem when it takes you twice as long as the Mrs to choose your clothes to take with you...:rofl:
06BF609B-3BAC-4302-B358-52E30C23A683.jpeg

Just wanted to say the P-Wing sneakers are actually really comfortable. I’m surprised. The suede is gonna be a problem with stains. Wore them once and had to clean it.

If anybody see the blue pair at disco let me know.

Reactions: BDP
Back
Top Bottom