**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Boosters piece is fire.

9175CEF2-ED4A-4C85-B3FB-C96E33E83B44.jpeg

Still want this. Don't feel like ordering from the EU though.

E6148E12-9D44-4154-AC93-C8D5B166248D.png
99A72524-24CC-40EB-9867-BF3AB9BA247B.png
Anyway...

OG Tracy-Trace our here looking like the OG that he really is... full blown NY look and side note, if you’ve ever been to Rikers, the cats that ran the house (in whatever building) had the waves just like that, bed in the back corner and a Newport in their mouth and ALL their jewels
Your blessed if you never seen that side of NYC..
Goes by the name Big Tray, from the shelter. Tray is mad, MAD old New York to the bone marrow. Still rolls like the '88 dookie rope era, and it's not an act.

Last edited:
The flag hoody I want went back in stock... I think I might just pull the trigger and get it, tired of them playing around acting like it's going in and out of stock. I need more stuff for free shipping tho.

Thanks, I always forget about that code. Deep down, I probably just want to get more stuff. Went ahead and ordered it even though I'm sure it will drop more, hopefully I can get more of a discount later down the line, I really didn't need to spend $140 for another hoody (just bought a Coach one yesterday!), but I know I will actually use it because it's a zip up and the gold zipper is extra dope too.

On another note, if anyone here wears a medium and wants to buy some new/like new hoodys or sweaters... holla at me, pretty sure my closet is going to collapse any day now... Also, for some reason these caught my eye. I hate red shoes, and all the designs are bit extra, but they are fresh.

s7-1309483_alternate2

Back
Top Bottom