**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

73112390-0FAE-480E-9A00-783DAD11ECBF.png
:smokin

Need some advices please, I'm thinking about selling these three items together, beanie is new, hoodies ( size M ) have been worn less than 2 hours each one without running, each hoodie costs 165 euros, beanie about 47 euros, so 377 euros. I was planning to sell them for 260 euros. Do you guys think this is a decent price ? Or too high, too cheap ? Thanks a lot :smile:

polo.jpg

Lexington, Kentucky, 08-30-2019

Tonight was not a movie. Your Ole Uncle Famous just took the wife shopping, hit Whole Foods (aka Whole Check), and scored this little beauty - (DiamAndes Perlita Malbec-Syrah from Argentina), an intersting Malbec-Shyrah blend .

IMG_0091 CropRESIZE.jpg

IMG_5120e.jpg

Gear? Crown is Ralph Lauren "RALPH" label (supposedly womens, but that label is in some of his older mens suit jackets), which was lime green and I dyed navy blue, (word). Customized with vintage hi-tech patch I copped from Canada Ebay off a bleach-stained polo shirt but patch was in day one condition. (Pic below. Never seen the shirt before or since. Believe it was a Euro/UK/Canada release).
ggyui.jpg

On my physical is a vintage 22 year old Polo Sport Tee with only the embroidered spellout on the collar. Totally blank tee, otherwise. Ultra-hard to find blank Ralph that is not sleep wear. I hunt it like Captain Ahab. Why? Purely to apply Hi Tech and KSwiss patches (shouts out Rack Lo / RL Jewelry ). Got a red version of this tee, too. Shouts out Rack Lo on the patch game. Made this ensemble right before the leaked photos of the official Hi-Tech re-releases came out. I like my version better, because Ralphy flooded his news ones with "Climb" and what not. And not a solid navy blue piece in site. All the world needed was a blank tee with the patch. Didn't do it for the second time in 24 years, so I made my own. (Best part of the re-release is I am nw sitting on several RL Official new Hi -Tech patches. Do not ask. Your Unc can still get gully wit it).

Frame game: Gucci. (Sheeeit, y'all front if you want. More for me).

Watch Game: Obris Morgan Explore 1. I am a Swiss watch snob, but this was a lovely gift from my brother. Built like a tank!
20150203_1559170_zpsqfsxsno7.jpg

(Not my hand! LOL.)

Cropped out was my usual Ralphy Military Cargo's and the Huraches, but you know what time it is.
The shorts below IMG_0092.jpg

Just sippin' wine and buggin out on internets on a Friday night, so don't go feelin' some type of way. LOL.

Last edited:
C6FE5BC4-A064-4BE7-9960-E5F54164551F.jpeg
The chi loves that Ralph

Damn near every other person rocking that horse, bear, or some form lo logo

And I’m suppose to be at work today and tomorrow but I’m sick of that trash azzz place, don’t even have vacay hours idgafff

Waiting for the ski goose to drop so I can come back during the winter to flex once again. I wanna to bring the snow beach pullover but that’s hella OD lol

Last edited:
Lexington, Kentucky, 08-30-2019

Tonight was not a movie. Your Ole Uncle Famous just took the wife shopping, hit Whole Foods (aka Whole Check), and scored this little beauty - (DiamAndes Perlita Malbec-Syrah from Argentina), an intersting Malbec-Shyrah blend .

IMG_0091 CropRESIZE.jpg

IMG_5120e.jpg

Gear? Crown is Ralph Lauren "RALPH" label (supposedly womens, but that label is in some of his older mens suit jackets), which was lime green and I dyed navy blue, (word). Customized with vintage hi-tech patch I copped from Canada Ebay off a bleach-stained polo shirt but patch was in day one condition. (Pic below. Never seen the shirt before or since. Believe it was a Euro/UK/Canada release).
ggyui.jpg

On my physical is a vintage 22 year old Polo Sport Tee with only the embroidered spellout on the collar. Totally blank tee, otherwise. Ultra-hard to find blank Ralph that is not sleep wear. I hunt it like Captain Ahab. Why? Purely to apply Hi Tech and KSwiss patches (shouts out Rack Lo / RL Jewelry ). Got a red version of this tee, too. Shouts out Rack Lo on the patch game. Made this ensemble right before the leaked photos of the official Hi-Tech re-releases came out. I like my version better, because Ralphy flooded his news ones with "Climb" and what not. And not a solid navy blue piece in site. All the world needed was a blank tee with the patch. Didn't do it for the second time in 24 years, so I made my own. (Best part of the re-release is I am nw sitting on several RL Official new Hi -Tech patches. Do not ask. Your Unc can still get gully wit it).

Frame game: Gucci. (Sheeeit, y'all front if you want. More for me).

Watch Game: Obris Morgan Explore 1. I am a Swiss watch snob, but this was a lovely gift from my brother. Built like a tank!
20150203_1559170_zpsqfsxsno7.jpg

(Not my hand! LOL.)

Cropped out was my usual Ralphy Military Cargo's and the Huraches, but you know what time it is.
The shorts below IMG_0092.jpg

Just sippin' wine and buggin out on internets on a Friday night, so don't go feelin' some type of way. LOL.
Peace and blessings my brother.

Definately Size down. I wear a fitted medium. I originally purchased this in medium and it was huge. I exchanged for small and it fits perfect and is still roomy. The only other small new/retro i have in my closet is the snow beach pullover.
Size down bro. same here regular medium, bought small.

Good, I’m somewhere between sizes L-xl, went with the sz L .............. so it might workout!:emoji_fingers_crossed:
I copped a medium and large, I’m usually a large and I kept the large because the arms felt a lil short on the medium like a regular medium would, and I feel only the body feels bigger because it’s wide.

Back
Top Bottom