**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

47BBC13D-5033-4A47-BF9C-33D1F5DD2BC3.png
Anybody come across the yellow Jesse Owens jacket anywhere??... (preferably under retail)
https://m.eastdane.com/chariots-fir...08&fm=other-shopbysize&os=false&colorId=14A28
Only medium though

Need some advices please, I'm thinking about selling these three items together, beanie is new, hoodies ( size M ) have been worn less than 2 hours each one without running, each hoodie costs 165 euros, beanie about 47 euros, so 377 euros. I was planning to sell them for 260 euros. Do you guys think this is a decent price ? Or too high, too cheap ? Thanks a lot :smile:

polo.jpg
I wouldn’t pay over $150 USD for all of that but I’m cheap. You might be able to get $200 tho.

How come there aren't any nice Big & Tall pieces?

Honestly, it's amazing that Polo even has a B&T section. A lot of fashion brands don't even bother. Every once in a while you'll see a nice sweater or rugby. But the real fly **** doesn't go into B&T sizing. Best bet is to check into DXL or Polo site everyday to see what comes out before it sells out.

does anyone know if herlad square has the bike hoodie in a medium. i should've just ordered when there was a fsr smh

Honestly, it's amazing that Polo even has a B&T section. A lot of fashion brands don't even bother. Every once in a while you'll see a nice sweater or rugby. But the real fly **** doesn't go into B&T sizing. Best bet is to check into DXL or Polo site everyday to see what comes out before it sells out.
Funny thing is, Ralph went IN on big and tall with the Sea Captain line from around '08. What the regular peeps got, the bigguns got, from that line.

Picked up a few T's for less than 20 bucks. Some guy got the last navy blue t in my size right as I'm standing there...he must of gotten 2 or 3 of the navy and black t's. Then gone look at me and say "you trying to get past?" Nah, trying to shop jackass.

Thinking about hitting the next closest outlet to me tomorrow. Shouldn't have procrastinated, but really wasn't trying to shop this weekend.

If you sold separate you might get more then again you might be waiting a while.
Yes, that's what I was thinking about, in fact I'm almost about keeping the hoodies and might just sell the beanie...
Especially the grey, even though I wanted the green at the time, love this polo bear...
Need Ralph Lauren to release some black hoodie like that with a regular hood, not a fan of the pointed ones, especially in white :lol:

EDIT : some black hoodie with a ski polo bear would be appreciated 8)

EDIT 2 : Just saw this, perfect (in those prices, I mean...) !

perfect.jpg

Once again, a great polo bear :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone live in Indy hit up the Edinburgh outlet? Kinda want to make the trip as it seems like the Adidas store always gets heat there (compared to my nearest outlet) but it's a drive and a half and don't want to waste my time if folks who do frequent there don't feel like the merch is all that worth while.

Really love the embroideries of Polo Bear on caps, but caps as themselves don't look great, what are you feelings about this ?

sacoche.jpg

Really like this kind of pannier, if anyone got it, would you recommend it ? Thanks

I'm a newbie as Ralph Lauren is concerned, and I don't know why but I feel more accessories right now, love the Polo Bear, the big logo Polo and all the " Raekwon's stuff " but not really all the pony logo thing...

I need a S in that biker hoodie but Macy’s online stock is too inconsistent, it hasn’t popped up elsewhere and there’s no discount code either lol my local stores have FSRs besides a S as well smh

Has anyone seen that hoodie outside of Macy’s yet? And what’s the deal with the blue skier hoodie y’all postin? I’d grab that for my obsidian 1s

And what’s the deal with the blue skier hoodie y’all postin? I’d grab that for my obsidian 1s
I saw it at Ralph Lauren's french website for 269 euros, don't know if you can grab it elsewhere for a better price (french resident) / But I feel we don't have great deals here when it comes to RL, always pricey :lol: (except during their sales, of course)
Or maybe I don't do so many reasearches :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom